No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooooh, SN drama. Reputations are at stake here. It's been so quiet around here without CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      I'm feeling some rumblings .. He's committing soon .. or it's the tacos I had for lunch .. one of the two ..
      Taco Rio??

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        I'm feeling some rumblings .. He's committing soon .. or it's the tacos I had for lunch .. one of the two ..
        Reminds me its time for a

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I sure hope that onegreatracer and shoxxxx don’t have the same source.
          Me too, lol
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            I’m just gonna assume we got trolled until it’s true that we didn’t.
            I think I will just assume the opposite. That something big is coming until it doesn't? Shocker Nation deserves some good news.

I know!

Comment

• So SN is now a cookie clicker game? Or a version of this?
              Attached Files
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• No need to be constantly refreshing Twitter feeds… this is just a rumor currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Taco Rio??
                  Taco Shop burrito.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Sorry guys, gotta take Shockernet down for maintenance for a couple of days ...
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Sorry guys, gotta take Shockernet down for maintenance for a couple of days ...
                      Not funny.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxxxx View Post

You can permaban if this doesn’t In 24 hours; gladly. What do I get when it does happen?
                        I will buy you an adult beverage at Kirby's

Comment

• Kirby’s. Dam. Haven’t thought about that place since the late 80’s!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxxxx View Post

You can permaban if this doesn’t In 24 hours; gladly. What do I get when it does happen?
                            Just wanna say I like the enthusiasm! You give me hope sir. That's all I ask.

Comment

• I con't know if On3 is reliable, but I'm running into them more and more. They have a rather low opinion of Pohto

They put his NIL value at $10.3K/year and rank him at #943 in the portal, but that does include football players.

https://www.on3.com/db/kenny-pohto-73366/nil/.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Pierre to the portal….. fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Working...
                                X