No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if the good news we are getting ready for is about Pohto, not Abmas?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      What if the good news we are getting ready for is about Pohto, not Abmas?
      Solid B+ announcement . though probably not worth a hype post lol

Comment

Wondered that myself. It would be nice to hear anything at this point.

Comment

• What if Bronny James is coming?!?! ;)
          The Assman

Comment

I'd be pretty stoked about that.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

At this point I'll take just about any news. I would consider this great news though!

Comment

• The whole TE comment about the coaches feeling confident that the roster could be filled by earlier this week really set my expectations up for failure. I'm always aware that nothing is guaranteed these days but I was expecting a week with lots of news and rumblings so this almost complete silence has me off guard. I don't think we need to have a full roster anytime soon, but I'd love to see some interest being reported from somewhere.

Comment

• I'd be very content with KP and a 3* or above PF ( Clemence or Batcho )
                  Last edited by asiseeit; April 21, 2023, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCount View Post
                    The whole TE comment about the coaches feeling confident that the roster could be filled by earlier this week really set my expectations up for failure. I'm always aware that nothing is guaranteed these days but I was expecting a week with lots of news and rumblings so this almost complete silence has me off guard. I don't think we need to have a full roster anytime soon, but I'd love to see some interest being reported from somewhere.
                    exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      Cincy transfer PF Jarrett Hensley from Mission Ks in portal worth a call/look I believe - also Oosterbroek a PF from U. Miami

Doesn't look like many coaches at WSUs level agree.

Comment

• Dating back 2-3 years to present there are at least 4-5 of those schools on par with us plus we NEED a PF. AND, there are not that many
                        decent ones available
                        Last edited by asiseeit; April 21, 2023, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Doesn't look like many coaches at WSUs level agree.
                          Was 4 star out of HS and spent a year at UNCG before transferring to Cincy the last two years. Hasn't been able to break through for whatever reason.

Comment

• Yeah no thanks. How the recruitment of Churchill Abass coming?
                            Last edited by Regul8te; April 21, 2023, 03:45 PM. Reason: Cause I have freaking sausage fingers

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Was 4 star out of HS and spent a year at UNCG before transferring to Cincy the last two years. Hasn't been able to break through for whatever reason.
                              Stars in high school are largely irrelevant after they get to college. Not really interested in competing with Southern Illinois and Mercer for recruits. (which thankfully we aren't in this case). Finding a diamond in the rough is great .. banking your entire program on finding a bunch of diamonds in the rough is not so great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Stars in high school are largely irrelevant after they get to college. Not really interested in competing with Southern Illinois and Mercer for recruits. (which thankfully we aren't in this case). Finding a diamond in the rough is great .. banking your entire program on finding a bunch of diamonds in the rough is not so great.
                                I agree with you. Not arguing any of those points. Just pointing out some information on the recruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X