• Show
Clear All

• At the half tonight:

Fairleigh Dickinson = 9
    (5-6, 0-0 Northeast)

Richmond = 42
    (4-5, 0-0 Atlantic 10)

Comment

• Memphis-Bama looks like a completely different level of collegiate basketball than our games.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        Memphis-Bama looks like a completely different level of collegiate basketball than our games.
        Memphis is probably going to end up losing this .. but they are at 83 pts .. and haven't made a single 3 all game ...

Comment

• Memphis looks better than past seasons with Davis at the point.

Comment

Memphis looks better than past seasons with Davis at the point.
            I don't know if Memphis looked good... But Davis sure did. He took over at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I don't know if Memphis looked good... But Davis sure did. He took over at the end
              What a "Foul Fest". 47 personal fouls, Memphis with 28. Memphis was also just 1-12 from 3. Also 81 total rebounds. Memphis shot 79 FGs. Alabama took 40 FT and both teams had a total of 65.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They're a lot more organized with less street ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That's like saying would you date Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi...
                  kankles or horror flick chick. Tough choice. But if you consider putting something in their mouth to shut them up, I'd go Hillary. She's got some purdy lips.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That's like saying would you date Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi...
                    If you actually believe that, your decision-making process should be in question for the rest of your days.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                      kankles or horror flick chick. Tough choice. But if you consider putting something in their mouth to shut them up, I'd go Hillary. She's got some purdy lips.
                      Yuck! You are making me sick.

Comment

• 9-0 #17 Mississippi St in a dog fight in Jackson MS against 1-8 Jackson St 60-53 with 4:48 left.

Comment

• UCF over Ole Miss

Comment

They're a lot more organized with less street ball.
                            Most obviously. 'Bama is a good team (ask the Coogs) and are fortunate the game was at their gym.

After watching Memphis last year a very little it was obvious right away to anybody that the Tigers desperately needed a point guard, every bit as much as WSU did (because they played the same 'style). Memphis doesn't have that problem anymore. They're legit. Even Ray Charles can see it.

Comment

• Rhode Island's game against Milwaukee scheduled for Thursday has been canceled because of a COVID-19 outbreak within the Rams' program, the school announced Monday.

"Rhode Island's game against Milwaukee scheduled for Thursday has been canceled because of a COVID-19 outbreak within the Rams' program, the school announced Monday. The game will not be rescheduled this season...."

Comment

• FINAL
                                Hofstra Pride - 70
                                South Florida Bulls - 77

The USF Bulls score the last 6 points over the final :45 seconds to come from behind for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X