Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks are 5th in the AAC in KenPom.

WSU well behind Houston and Memphis.

Pretty closely behind Cinci and UCF. Barely ahead of Tulane. All of those teams pretty far ahead of everyone else.

Tier 1: Houston and Memphis

Tier 2: Cinci, UCF, WSU, Tulane.

Tier 3: Temple, SMU, USF, Tulsa, ECU.

It’s still early, but not that early.

Comment

• Tyler Harris game winning 3 at the buzzer at UNI... ya hate to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
        Tyler Harris game winning 3 at the buzzer at UNI... ya hate to see it
        But at least USF wins at UNI.

Comment

• Rice at Texas takes them to OT but starting to get out of hand down 4 immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

But at least USF wins at UNI.
            I punished myself and watched some of this. USF tried to give the game away. Nobody enjoys watching Flop U get walked off more than I do, but Harris and the Bulls went too far considering the opponent imho.
            Last edited by WuDrWu; December 12, 2022, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• sCUm has now dropped five…count ‘em, FIVE straight.

I don’t really hate that program anymore since we haven’t played them in so long, but I just need to remember back to dealing with their asshat fans in STL to remember why I hated the Fighting Sweater Vests so much.
              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                sCUm has now dropped five…count ‘em, FIVE straight.

I don’t really hate that program anymore since we haven’t played them in so long, but I just need to remember back to dealing with their asshat fans in STL to remember why I hated the Fighting Sweater Vests so much.
                I still hate them and love to see it.

Comment

• Just curious, how many here would take a straight up trade offer, HCIB to Creighton in exchange for HCGMcD to Wichita, not including their assistants? I’m offering. They’re both nice guys, not gonna go Chris Beard on ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                    Just curious, how many here would take a straight up trade offer, HCIB to Creighton in exchange for HCGMcD to Wichita, not including their assistants?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Creighton will be fine. Three of those losses were games they were either the underdog or it was essentially a toss-up. They have a decent shot at being a Top 25-ish team but their tournament resume probably took a hit, but they're still 28 in KenPom and 31 at Torvik.

They were overrated preseason because voters took way too much stock in the tournament game against KU last season.

I love the way McDermott's teams play, so yeah, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I'd want a little more defense than what a Wookie-coached squad gives, but compared to what we have right now in the 316, I'd take him without much argument.
                        78-65

Comment

• Wow. 1 more regular season conference championship than IB (take away both their Covid ones and it's 1-0 Greg).

And yes.

Comment

• Sorry I'd trade places with cu in a heartbeat. Divergent paths over the past 5 seasons.

Comment

• I would be willing to throw in a bucket of balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                                Just curious, how many here would take a straight up trade offer, HCIB to Creighton in exchange for HCGMcD to Wichita, not including their assistants? I’m offering. They’re both nice guys, not gonna go Chris Beard on ya.
                                That's like saying would you date Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi...

Comment

Working...
                                X