• Show
Clear All

• BostonWu
    replied
    Pretty amazing they really have to look outside the family

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Wouldn't they just bring in a Rick Pitino or Sean Miller and pay the refs like they always have?

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    The thing about KU though is they can also hire just about anyone they want. Love them or hate them, they are a premier coaching destination and could pull from the vast majority of schools out there.
    They’d still be fine for the reasons you mention…but it would be highly doubtful that they’d run roughshod over the Big 12 like The Rug has.

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Generally players are prohibited from continuing their playing careers when serious health issues arise (DJ Bowles). Is this really that different?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    The thing about KU though is they can also hire just about anyone they want. Love them or hate them, they are a premier coaching destination and could pull from the vast majority of schools out there.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Looks like Bill Self is a scratch for today’s game. Having had heart issues myself, what they’re (KU) saying and what’s been happening aren’t lining up. Something is off. I’m starting to wonder if maybe his coaching career may be history. Admittedly I am no KU fan or Self fan for that matter, but I do hope he ultimately does what is best for his health.
    Agreed.

If that happens to be the case (and it’s within the realm of possibility for someone who is 60 or older), it would be interesting to see who they hire, and the Bill Self coaching tree is not that prominent. In the same way that we won’t find another Gregg Marshall, they certainly won’t find another Bill Self.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Looks like Bill Self is a scratch for today’s game. Having had heart issues myself, what they’re (KU) saying and what’s been happening aren’t lining up. Something is off. I’m starting to wonder if maybe his coaching career may be history. Admittedly I am no KU fan or Self fan for that matter, but I do hope he ultimately does what is best for his health.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Moving on in the tournament they are…

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Offensive juggernaut Houston ain't...

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    We need Houston to make a deep run. They forfeit their shares and the new schools don't get them.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Houston gonna choke this away?
    Can’t believe the number of turnovers.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Houston gonna choke this away?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Some pretty slow reporting here. Maryland DOES win over WVU and Furman upsets Virginia
    Such reporting has been taking place in the NCAA Tournament thread

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Some pretty slow reporting here. Maryland DOES win over WVU and Furman upsets Virginia

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    It's almost go time.

West Virginia v Maryland 1115 CBS
    Furman v Virginia 1140 TruTV
    Utah State v Missouri 1240 TNT
    Howard v Kansas 100 TBS
    aTm-CC v Alabama 145 CBS
    Charleston v SDSU 210 TruTV
    Princeton v Arizona 310 TNT
    Illinois v Arkansas 330 TBS
    Auburn v Iowa 550 TNT
    Oral Bob v Duke 610 CBS
    Colgate v Texas 625 TBS
    Boise v N'western 635 TruTv
    Northern Kentucky v Houston 820 TNT
    Louisiana v Tennessee 840 CBS
    Penn State v aTm 855 TBS
    UNC-Asheville v UCLA 905 TruTV

I need Maryland to win for money purposes. I think the games today I'm most interested in are Utah State v Missery, Charleston v SDSU, and Arkansas v Illinois.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X