• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
        Jans and IB both 0-1 against Drake.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Why would you do that?????

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            I laugh and then remember what happened last time we made the ncaa tournament, and then I feel bad.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
              FINAL
              Hofstra Pride - 70
              South Florida Bulls - 77

The USF Bulls score the last 6 points over the final :45 seconds to come from behind for the win.
              That means it would have been 71-70 when they started that run. Certainly put the win to bed, but the come from behind must have been before that.

Comment

• I give that Drake video a D+

Comment

• Temple loses to University of Maryland Eastern Shore to fall to 6-7 with losses to UMES (by 8), Wagner, Vandy, Richmond (by 12), Penn (by 20).

I know most think we will be a cellar dwellar and predicting only a handful of wins .. but god .. the AAC outside of Houston/Memphis is bad .. really bad this year... We could finish 3rd and still not sniff the NIT lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                    I give that Drake video a D+
                    That's still grade inflation, and too generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Temple loses to University of Maryland Eastern Shore to fall to 6-7 with losses to UMES (by 8), Wagner, Vandy, Richmond (by 12), Penn (by 20).

I know most think we will be a cellar dwellar and predicting only a handful of wins .. but god .. the AAC outside of Houston/Memphis is bad .. really bad this year... We could finish 3rd and still not sniff the NIT lol
                      Aaron McKie might not make it to the end of the season at this rate. Losing to Maryland Eastern Shore screams "the team has quit on the coach".

Overall, this is probably the worst the AAC has been in the history of the conference. The only AAC teams that have been better than expectations are probably UCF (even this is debatable) and ECU (they're not good, but Coach Schwartz seems to have them on the right track). On the bright side, four of the AAC newcomers are in the top 75 of the NET and top 100 on Bart Torvik (FAU, UAB, UNT, and Charlotte).

Comment

• We're not finishing 3rd. UCF and Tulane still exist and are better than us.

Fifth might be the ceiling, but I still don't see it.

I will give you that the AAC is worse than one would have expected this year, and we're part of that problem. Tulsa is under new leadership and worse than I would have thought. SMU is struggling more than I would have expected. We know ECU and USF are pretty much bound for the bottom of the conference. Cincinnati isn't great, but still probably better than us. I think I had us pegged for about 8th before the season started. We might be able to get as high as 6th, but I think 7th or 8th is still where we land.

@ UCF - L
                        vs ECU - W
                        vs CIN - L
                        @ USF - W but could be an L
                        vs TUL - W
                        @ MEM - L
                        @ SMU - L but could be a W
                        vs TULANE - L
                        @ ECU - W
                        vs HOU - L
                        @ TUL - W but could be an L
                        vs UCF - L
                        vs SMU - W
                        @ TEM - W but could be an L
                        vs MEM - L
                        @ TULANE - L
                        @ HOU - L
                        vs USF - W

My best case has us 9-9 and worst case 5-13. I think we end up in that range.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Aaron McKie might not make it to the end of the season at this rate. Losing to Maryland Eastern Shore screams "the team has quit on the coach".

Overall, this is probably the worst the AAC has been in the history of the conference. The only AAC teams that have been better than expectations are probably UCF (even this is debatable) and ECU (they're not good, but Coach Schwartz seems to have them on the right track). On the bright side, four of the AAC newcomers are in the top 75 of the NET and top 100 on Bart Torvik (FAU, UAB, UNT, and Charlotte).
                          FAU even received a vote in the Coaches Poll this week.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

FAU even received a vote in the Coaches Poll this week.
                            They could also return almost everybody next season. No sure thing in the portal era, but a team on the rise for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Temple loses to University of Maryland Eastern Shore to fall to 6-7 with losses to UMES (by 8), Wagner, Vandy, Richmond (by 12), Penn (by 20).

Odd thing is, Temple has beaten Villanova (6-5) 68-64, Rutgers (7-4) 72-66, VCU (8-4) 86-73, LaSalle (5-6) 67-51, Drexel (6-6) 73-61, St Joe (5-6) 70-60. May not be world beaters, but that stacks up much better than our 6 wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Odd thing is, Temple has beaten Villanova (6-5) 68-64, Rutgers (7-4) 72-66, VCU (8-4) 86-73, LaSalle (5-6) 67-51, Drexel (6-6) 73-61, St Joe (5-6) 70-60. May not be world beaters, but that stacks up much better than our 6 wins.
                                Yet their losses are worse than most of our losses ( Alcorn State aside). Then you have the common opponent in Richmond that beat them by 12. Just saying... It's not a for sure temple should finish above us either.

Comment

Working...
                                X