2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    What in the actual **** was that kid doing at 3 ****ing am?

And people wonder why coaches have to be harsh.
    I once heard it said that the 18-22 year-old male might be the stupidest creature God ever made.

I was a pretty well-adjusted kid, and I even know from my own life that those words are painfully accurate.

78-65

Comment

What in the actual **** was that kid doing at 3 ****ing am?

And people wonder why coaches have to be harsh.
      He was starting shoot around early.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He was starting shoot around early.
        I love this guy

Comment

• Link to a fight at the UNM v NMSU football game last month that may have included NMSU basketball players . The rumor being this may have been a precursor to yesterday’s tragedy.

Slightly off topic but I wasn’t aware that former WSU women’s basketball coach Jody Adams Birch was the HC at NMSU now.

Comment

https://twitter.com/tionneomo/status...316300806?s=21

Slightly off topic but I wasn’t aware that former WSU women’s basketball coach Jody Adams Birch was the HC at NMSU now.
            Surprised you missed that Doc. Yep, Mario Moccia, the NMSU AD and former AD at SIU, really likes hiring former WSU coaches. Of course, Jody was on the staff at SIU as well under Dana Eikenberg when the cratered that program as well due to mistreatment of players. Hopefully, Jody has learned her lessons and keeps Eikenberg far, far way from the NMSU program.

Comment

• Murray State (led by future WSU head coach....lol OK I am kidding.....sort of.....) is giving Tulsa all they can handle right now.

Murray St - 39
              Tulsa- 24
              1:40 left in 1st half
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Murray State (led by likely future WSU head coach.) is giving Tulsa all they can handle right now
                FIFY

Comment

• Not looking good for Tulsa:

Murray St - 57
                  Tulsa - 38
                  13:28 left
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Looks like GH may have a bad situation on his hands. Strange story with few details.

Comment

• This isn’t good for Heiar. Maybe not Dave Bliss bad but problematic. It appears Peake may have been involved in the earlier fight, according to people who recognized him from the video.
                      Last edited by shoxlax; November 20, 2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Apparently other players were mentioned as being there. Which is likely why the bus got stopped

Comment

• Tarleton State takes out Boston College and it wasn’t even that close.

Billy Gillespie proving that you can have success even as one of the nice guys in the sport of college basketball.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Boston College also may have the worst non-conference loss of any power conference team so far when they lost to KP #330 Maine last week.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Watching the beginning of the SF/UNI game, and I'm reminded again why I despise UNI. Twice already players have went down like they were run over by a semi when barely touched.

Comment

• Coach Grant's seat may be warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X