2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post

Last I checked we weren’t playing Memphis and Houston 18 times in conference. If you want to revise that down to 10+ In seven or eight games, I’d probably grant you that. But unless the team quits on the coach, I’m going to have to give you another Come on, man!
    Yea, we will lose quite a few .. but outside of Houston and Memphis .. not sure anyone else is 20+ points better than us. I just expect a lot of heart breakers similar to the last 2 games. Where we should won but give it away due to poor execution.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post

Last I checked we weren’t playing Memphis and Houston 18 times in conference. If you want to revise that down to 10+ In seven or eight games, I’d probably grant you that. But unless the team quits on the coach, I’m going to have to give you another Come on, man!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          There is slowly an orchestrated campaign on Twitter attempting to bring CoVid, masking and vaxing back to the top of the news. Follow the hashtags and mentions every day.

Not sure what the motive is-far left, profiteers, or foreign interference-but they have found some useful idiots to retweet and amplify.

On another note, RSV seems to be surging amongst adults which may lend more fuel to the mask required crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

There is slowly an orchestrated campaign on Twitter attempting to bring CoVid, masking and vaxing back to the top of the news. Follow the hashtags and mentions every day.

Not sure what the motive is-far left, profiteers, or foreign interference-but they have found some useful idiots to retweet and amplify.

On another note, RSV seems to be surging amongst adults which may lend more fuel to the mask required crowd.
            You’re correct. “Health and safety protocols” amount to cancelling a game because someone has a bad cold.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You’re correct. “Health and safety protocols” amount to cancelling a game because someone has a bad cold.
              From a statement sent out by Bryant, one of their players was in ICU due to illness and several others were sidelined due to illness. I think they were struggling to field a team.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

From a statement sent out by Bryant, one of their players was in ICU due to illness and several others were sidelined due to illness. I think they were struggling to field a team.
                Did not read that (that’s my fault lol). Fielding a team makes sense for sure.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Noticed that UMass was down double digits in the 2nd half of their game against UMass Lowell. Thought that a little strange.

Noah was not in the lineup. Found that he is out with a sprained ankle.

Comment

• Not really a "game of interest", in fact maybe just the opposite, but I did find the current score unusual.

With 11:30 to go in the 2nd quarter, Merrimack of the NEC, leads a smaller division school, New England, 62-15.

What caught my eye was Merrimack's record so far this year .... 1-10.

Comment

• Well, we've got some company (not that it eases the pain). Vanderbilt just lost at home to Grambling 64-62.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Not really a "game of interest", in fact maybe just the opposite, but I did find the current score unusual.

With 11:30 to go in the 2nd quarter, Merrimack of the NEC, leads a smaller division school, New England, 62-15.

What caught my eye was Merrimack's record so far this year .... 1-10.
                        Very weird.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• No idea if they look like that all the time, but damn I am jealous of Penn's offense in the little I have watched of this game. Beautiful cutting, guys constantly moving, great passing and no pointless high ball screens.

Up 7 on Temple with about 14 to go in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Drake now down to Richmond 24-2 not even halfway through the first half.

Comment

• Watching the first few minutes of the Houston game. HU off to a rough start but man are they athletic, quick, and STRONG looking players. They are not skinny and just scary to watch.

Comment

• Beakers destroying mizzou now

Comment

Working...
                                X