Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I loved St Louis and I am as big a fan of the Valley as there is without a rooting interest but I don't see it. I watched some of several games...while there is some good play, it is painful for the most part.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Ind. St. and Bradley delivered. Good game.

One thing I've noticed watching Arch Madness this weekend and that is there ain't been a whole lotta' chuckin' going' on. Well played and smart teams, almost all of them. I suspect those being outright obnoxious in their evaluation of the Valley most likely haven't tuned in, just the same as when the Shockers were in the conference.
    I think you’re a little bit engrossed with that league.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Ind. St. and Bradley delivered. Good game.

One thing I've noticed watching Arch Madness this weekend and that is there ain't been a whole lotta' chuckin' going' on. Well played and smart teams with decently skilled players, almost all of them. I suspect those being outright obnoxious in their evaluation of the Valley most likely haven't tuned in, just the same as when the Shockers were in the conference.

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    replied
    Dang Im weird...I miss the Valley.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I hated STL. Haven't been to FTW yet.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Just checked the score on Drake vs. SIU and had to do a double take when I read the last play

"Garrett Sturtz made free throw"

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    As much as I thank the Lord Almighty that we are not in the Valley anymore, my wife and I were recently talking about how we miss that trip to Arch Madness (other than the stupid fact that I never was there when WSU won the whole thing).

Even though Fort Worth is just as great of a spot and even a bit closer, I don’t know if that will ever become an appointment destination for us like St. Louis was for so long.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    Wow, Bradley just squeaks by InSt. That's the type of game that's hard on the ticker.
    InSu hit a 3 with 36 seconds left to take a 1 point lead. BU got a shot blocked with 18 seconds left. Got the rebound, missed a shot, got the rebound again and got fouled with 6 seconds left. Made both. InSU got a 3 off, but missed

One HELL of an ending.
    Last edited by Aargh; March 4, 2023, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Play Hangry
    replied
    Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    Wow, Bradley just squeaks by InSt. That's the type of game that's hard on the ticker.
    Erik Stevenson lives rent free in your heads. Hilarious to watch. Enjoy your CBI bid, LMAO!!

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Play Hangry
    replied
    Erik Stevenson lives rent free in your heads. Hilarious to watch. Enjoy your CBI bid, LMAO!!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    So well coached that both those teams have the exact same chances at a NCAA or NIT at large berth as us... Which is zero.

Leave a comment:

• another shocker
    replied
    indiana state-belmont: best game i've seen in a while.. best this year, for sure. such well coached teams in the mvc, still. reminded me of an acc tournament game from the mid-70's. simply fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied
    At times the defense was only slightly better than an NBA all star game though.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    ISUb/Belmont is awesome.
    Didn't see this post.

For sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X