Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoyalShock
    replied
    The Knights now up by 4 at the under-8 timeout.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    UCF climbing back into it, down 3 with 11 min to go. They have a much better chance of beating Memphis than SMU.

Go Knights!

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    SMU up early on UCF, 24-11 with 9 to play in the 1st.

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Jans and his Bulldogs lucky to hold on and beat Fla. They did their best to give it away, but fortunate that Fla missed an open shot at the buzzer.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Some sloppy passing had them down one, but they've gone back up by one with 4.3 seconds left and FLA inbounding and going the length of the court.

Florida got a decent but contested look and missed.

The fighting Jans' move on to play tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Jans has his Miss. St. team up 5 on Florida in OT with 2:17 left

+13 on the boards and +12 in the paint.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    USF was up 17-8, but ECU, paced by Jaden Walker's 15 first-half points, takes a 41-33 lead into halftime after a Pirate 4-point play.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I debated even posting this, but it is news. Bill Self has been reported to miss today's game against West Virginia due to illness. He's apparently receiving treatment at KU Med.

I have a friend who reported that he apparently suffered a heart attack.

I know we enjoy hating on KU and Self and there's some good reason for both, however, if he did suffer a heart attack I wish him a speedy recovery.

Norm Roberts is set to be the HC for at least today. If it truly is a heart attach, Roberts probably finishes out the season I would think.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Steve Forbes sent whiny-ass Jim Boeheim into retirement with a buzzer beater win at the ACC Tournament.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Pitt just defeated Georgia Tech in the 2nd round of the ACC Championship 89-81. Jamarius Burton led Pitt with 21 points, 8 assists, shooting 10-15 from the field.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Zags look tournament ready.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Paul Mills can coach and recruit. The end.
    He is outstanding. Oral Roberts locked up the Summit League auto bid easily tonight.

Charleston was down 9 and went on a 15-0 run to wind up beating UNCW.

Glad those teams removed all chances of getting snubbed by the committee. Both should have been in the 9-10 range regardless but will likely be 11-12 seeds.

Hell, I could make a case for two WAC teams (Sam Houston St. and Utah Valley) to make it on Selection Sunday over Mississippi St. and Oklahoma St., assuming they both make the conference title game.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

His record doesn't show it, but I always liked Drew's teams, and I'm sure his is an emulation of Drew's.
    He inherited a poor estate from Sutton and had to build from scratch. He has serious hooks into Texas and seems to know how to work the portal. Wouldn’t be surprised if he moved on soon.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    His record doesn't show it, but I always liked Drew's teams, and I'm sure his is an emulation of Drew's.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X