X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I don’t think you wanna go there, skippy.
    Skippy..haha....I knew a girl in high school we all called skippy, because, well....skippy (peanut butter) spreads easier.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

The b12 is very good this year and no one this board has claimed otherwise. We heard the same thing 10 years ago.
    Sorry, I thought your "mighty big 12" comment was being sarcastic. If you meant that as stated then yes I agreed

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

Maybe it's you?
    I don’t think you wanna go there, skippy.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied

Your logic is hard to follow with pretty much everything you post.
    Maybe it's you?

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

No. I was replying the poster who said the current late season Shocks could contend for the Valley title. Put the pipe down Sherlock and follow along.

That was not the same poster.

Your logic is hard to follow with pretty much everything you post.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied

Are you comparing WSU of the 2010s to Bradley and Drake of 2023? lol
    No. I was replying the poster who said the current late season Shocks could contend for the Valley title. Put the pipe down Sherlock and follow along.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

The b12 is very good this year and no one this board has claimed otherwise. We heard the same thing 10 years ago.
    Are you comparing WSU of the 2010s to Bradley and Drake of 2023? lol

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

The big 12 is freaking unbelievable this year. The last place team would crush Drake or Bradley.
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 27, 2023, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied

Late season, for sure.

Braves' D frustrated Drake yesterday. Maybe ruined their season. I give 'em credit. I'd love to see either team match up with the mighty b12.

The big 12 is freaking unbelievable this year. The last place team would crush Drake or Bradley.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I'm watching Drake at Bradley. Pretty good crowd for their senior day. I think late season Shocks would be a contender to win the MVC.
    Late season, for sure.

Braves' D frustrated Drake yesterday. Maybe ruined their season. I give 'em credit. I'd love to see either team match up with the mighty b12.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    I’ll just put this here…

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU2
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I'm watching Drake at Bradley. Pretty good crowd for their senior day. I think late season Shocks would be a contender to win the MVC.
    Their first sellout in 10 years per MVC fans post. The valley tournament will be rocking this year. 4 or more teams will have a legitimate chance to get the automatic bid.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Several minutes into the 2nd half and Taylor Hendrix has more points than Tulsa. 18-17.

Check that. 23-19.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    The announcers even mentioned it and that the refs don't get the benefit of replay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X