Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuShock Reaper
    replied
    Vermont HS girls' basketball team forfeits rather than face transgender opponent

By: USA TODAY High School Sports
    Published: 03/01/23

"The Mid Vermont Christian School (Vt.) girls basketball team was scheduled to play Long Trail School (Vt.) on February 21 as part of a tournament. However, the team decided to forfeit the game rather than play against a transgender opponent on the Long Trail roster...."

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Sean Miller has his short-handed Musketeer squad playing pretty good in Providence tonight.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    He's still got his Covid year left right? Bring him home!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Not a game... But interesting..

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Is anyone besides me curious to see how the Green Wave will respond on the road tonight? Important game for seeding...

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Is anyone besides me curious to see how the Green Wave will respond on the road tonight? Important game for seeding...

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    They won. I only know that because I just got done talking to a guy here at work that's a KU fan. Apparently it was a close game?

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied

By the way, are the Chickens a person (checking for a friend)? How'd they look last night?
    No idea. Couldn't even tell you if they won or lost. I haven't seen them play since they last played the shocks.

Seriously dude, find a friend or get some help.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Those who criticize everyone else, generally have a very low impression of themselves. Putting others down somehow lifts themselves, in their mind.
    Hahahahahha. You gotta' be s****in' us Frued! Expert analysis of the human psyche! And on a College Basketball forum too? We're all smarter for it.

By the way, are the Chickens a person (checking for a friend)? How'd they look last night?

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Here goes nothing. Hopefully this will cause some self-reflection for you.

No one here likes you because you act like a d*ck to everyone. Really, and I mean this sincerely, evaluate the circumstances in your life that have led you to constantly being a jerk to people on a college sports message board (of a team that WE ALL LIKE). We all have opinions, but there has never been a moment where you have not talked down to someone else because of their opposing opinion.

I hope you find happiness and peace in your life, but you clearly have not, otherwise you would not be consistently and proactively insulting members of this message board like you do.

Do with this advice what you will.
    Those who criticize everyone else, generally have a very low impression of themselves. Putting others down somehow lifts themselves, in their mind.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied

Believe me doc for once in your life, it really really is.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna' ignore me so I then I wouldn't have to tell you to blow it out your a** anymore, D'Artagnan. Where's the self respect? Oh, wait...
    Here goes nothing. Hopefully this will cause some self-reflection for you.

No one here likes you because you act like a d*ck to everyone. Really, and I mean this sincerely, evaluate the circumstances in your life that have led you to constantly being a jerk to people on a college sports message board (of a team that WE ALL LIKE). We all have opinions, but there has never been a moment where you have not talked down to someone else because of their opposing opinion.

I hope you find happiness and peace in your life, but you clearly have not, otherwise you would not be consistently and proactively insulting members of this message board like you do.

Do with this advice what you will.

Leave a comment:

• DUShock
    replied
    I am out of pocket for a week or three and come back to Doc sending longtime regulars to their neutral corners. The winter that is Shocker athletics is the character of winter in a Tolstoy novel. #HeavenHelpUs

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

It's not.
    Believe me doc for once in your life, it really really is.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna' ignore me so I then I wouldn't have to tell you to blow it out your a** anymore, D'Artagnan. Where's the self respect? Oh, wait...

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Speaking of Bradley, maybe it's just been awhile, but I hope that's not the new Bradley non conference slate on a regular basis.

They played:

D3 Illinois Wesleyan (H)
    D2 Wisconsin Parkside (H)
    Utah State (A)
    Eastern Michigan (H)
    Southeastern Missouri State (H)
    Auburn (Cancun)
    Liberty (Cancun)
    SIU Edwardsville (A)
    Merrimack (surprisingly D1) (H)
    Stonehill (transitional D1) (H)
    Akron (H)
    Arkansas (A)

I'm not blaming BU at all, but 3 non D1 schools and 3 others that are basically not D1 is unfortunate....and probably the wave of the future.

Got to be impossible to promote a home schedule of Il Wesleyan, Wis Parkside, Eastern Michigan, SE Mo State, Merrimack, Stonehill and Akron.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied

Maybe it's you?
    It's not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X