• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Idiocracy…

Comment

• Comment

• The Val-Wu Menu. Not bad. Great that they are listening. I believe another win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
          The Val-Wu Menu. Not bad. Great that they are listening. I believe another win.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• No stale nachos please.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• WSU Announces Your House on the Prairie Campaign

Wichita State Athletics has announced a marketing campaign for the 2023-24 athletic season focused on providing Shocker fans a sense of ownership, belonging and pride within the program.

Your House. Your Gameday Experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                WSU Announces Your House on the Prairie Campaign

Wichita State Athletics has announced a marketing campaign for the 2023-24 athletic season focused on providing Shocker fans a sense of ownership, belonging and pride within the program.

Your House. Your Gameday Experience.

https://goshockers.com/sports/2023/8...e-prairie.aspx
                It’s amazing the difference between an AD that gives a sh*t as compared to an AD who wasn’t even aware of the meaning of the phrase “give a sh*t”.

Comment

• I really think that FADDB did not have the background or mentoring for the position he inherited. ADKS has had the benefit of working at a very high profile university and the benefit of running his own "ship" for a period of time. FADDB only had the responsibility to make sure FHCGM was happy and well paid. Being pro-active was never in his DNA as was glaringly proven by his lack of moving towards any NIL endeavor. But then again NGAS could have been the big reason. Go Shocks

Comment

• Every time I went through the scanners last year they went off. I had a knee replacement which I think sets it off. It would be nice if Koch could have some sort of "Known Traveler" program. It's not a nice game day experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
                      Every time I went through the scanners last year they went off. I had a knee replacement which I think sets it off. It would be nice if Koch could have some sort of "Known Traveler" program. It's not a nice game day experience.
                      Will be interesting to see if it still happens with the new scanners.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Every time I went through the scanners last year they went off. I had a knee replacement which I think sets it off. It would be nice if Koch could have some sort of "Known Traveler" program. It's not a nice game day experience.
                        They are going to use this method for those in your situation.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Will be interesting to see if it still happens with the new scanners.
                            The new scanners were nice for TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"WSU Pre-Threshed" program.

Comment

Working...
                                X