Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realignment Carousel Spins Up again (USC and UCLA to Big 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Why in the world would Tulane be excluded? AAU institution in a major city. Easily a fit with Stanford/Cal.
    I brain farted and left Tulane off my list, it was late haha. They would def be in
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• No way that schools are dropped from the AAC. I suspect that we will add some of the remaining PAC schools for football only unless ESPN ponies up significant money for all the sports. The PAC schools will probably have a very low buyout if offered a spot in one of the four remaining “power” conferences.

Comment

• So taking on Stanford and Cal would be like getting a trophy wife and her sister knowing that at some point both are leaving you for the rich guy across town but you're OK with that because...

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          So taking on Stanford and Cal would be like getting a trophy wife and her sister knowing that at some point both are leaving you for the rich guy across town but you're OK with that because...
          Sounds like what people were saying when they wanted to stay in the MVC instead of going to the AAC
          The Assman

Comment

So taking on Stanford and Cal would be like getting a trophy wife and her sister knowing that at some point both are leaving you for the rich guy across town but you're OK with that because...
            If WSU ever brings back football, they would be just as quick to ditch the AAC for a better situation lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Sounds like what people were saying when they wanted to stay in the MVC instead of going to the AAC
              Nope. Not seeing that comparison at all.

Comment

• Hey, I have a Masters from Penn. Folks from Stanford and Cal can kiss my ass.

Comment

Because they increase the perception of the conference and would have to pay to leave.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

... because she's HOT!! And I can use her for leverage to score another hot chick! She gives me credibility.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• No conference or team is totally safe outside the Big 10 and SEC. If the SEC comes calling, you can bet any team from the Big 12 will run. I'm all for playing the best teams possible, even if that means adding them for only a couple years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                        Hey, I have a Masters from Penn. Folks from Stanford and Cal can kiss my ass.
                        And you don’t want to be stuck at Stanford with those slang blade peeps(edited for tv)….. :)

Comment

• For those who got their panties in a wad by the fighting sweater vests up north, Cali says hold my Chardonnay

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

... because she's HOT!! And I can use her for leverage to score another hot chick! She gives me credibility.
                            You could just show a picture of her to attractive women like George Costanza.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Please Lord...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                No conference or team is totally safe outside the Big 10 and SEC. If the SEC comes calling, you can bet any team from the Big 12 will run. I'm all for playing the best teams possible, even if that means adding them for only a couple years.
                                This 100%. I have the same mindset during coaching searches as well. Yes, you want something to be good and last forever but overlooking a potential short term success over the fear of needing to make a change again in a small timeframe isn’t always a bad thing and can be short sided thinking which is a little ironic because you can get so focused on the long view.
                                If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Working...
                                X