Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realignment Carousel Spins Up again (USC and UCLA to Big 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

... because she's HOT!! And I can use her for leverage to score another hot chick! She gives me credibility.
    Not to mention the boost to one's personal video collection!

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post

Not to mention the boost to one's personal video collection!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

If WSU ever brings back football, they would be just as quick to ditch the AAC for a better situation lol
        KS is focused on Soccer. Football isn't even an option anymore.

Comment

• Perhaps an unpopular opinion, if I never see that idiotic Stanford dancing tree mascot, and their spastic band again, that would be fine be me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post

KS is focused on Soccer. Football isn't even an option anymore.
            Women’s soccer…

Men’s isn’t an option for same reason football isn’t. Need women’s sports added not men’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

Women’s soccer…

Men’s isn’t an option for same reason football isn’t. Need women’s sports added not men’s.
              I believe we may have an "overage" of women's head count already. Also, there is always the possibility of a men's/women's sport getting the ax.

Comment

• So women's soccer is the type of addition we should expect? Is all of this about balancing out Title IX?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  So women's soccer is the type of addition we should expect? Is all of this about balancing out Title IX?
                  This has nothing to do with Title IX as I believe we are more than good in that department. I think adding women's soccer is about adding a low cost sport to the fall that is growing in popularity and relatively strong in the area.

In a perfect world I'd also add women's crew, gymnastics, swimming and diving, and beach volleyball and then go add football as well. But we don't live in a perfect world.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• To each their own. Tough to get excited about women's olympic sports. Admittedly it's difficult to grab my attention outside of mainstream sports. Football (pipedream), hockey and wrestling are about the only remaining sports that would pique my interest.

Comment

To each their own. Tough to get excited about women's olympic sports. Admittedly it's difficult to grab my attention outside of mainstream sports. Football (pipedream), hockey and wrestling are about the only remaining sports that would pique my interest.
                      I assume "wrestling" does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I assume "wrestling" does that?
                        Real wrestling

Comment

• Women's soccer is pretty popular and the popularity is growing. It could actually be a revenue-neutral sport. It could put more butts in seats than women's basketball.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Oliver Luck reportedly determining expansion candidates for the Pac-12 (msn.com)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Real wrestling
                              Probably shouldn't have used the quotes. I knew you meant real wrestling. Wrestling is outside of mainstream sports (unless you're from Iowa).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Probably shouldn't have used the quotes. I knew you meant real wrestling. Wrestling is outside of mainstream sports (unless you're from Iowa).
                                Maybe I shouldn't have used mainstream to make it more clear that the only new sports I'd be interested in are football, hockey and wrestling. Only 2 of those are realistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X