2012-13 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      Bullshit!
      And, what kind of time out is that??
      In the fast lane

Comment

• From Twitter:
        Chris Dortch @Blue Ribbon Sports and Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook....

Tennessee hoops could be adding a couple tough non-BCS teams to schedule, but I wouldn't call them "mid-majors:" Wichita State and Xavier.

Blue Ribbon is the "bible" of college basketball, used by coaches, NBA scouts, media, the NCAA selection committee and loved by fans for 40 years.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Another Twitter Post:
          Patrick Marshall - White and Blue Review (Creighton)

I'm hearing from both the Wichita State and Tennessee sides that there is a game @ Tennessee next season. #MVCHoops
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I know nothing about the guy, but I hope it's correct. Maybe this is also the beginning of better scheduling for us? Getting recognized as a team that will consistently be good and has enough support in the media to not be considered a bad loss, should it happen, could do wonders. Maybe this is just a connection from Martin being in the Valley...Maybe it goes farther than that. If this happens, I'll be happy. Unless it's a one and done. I don't think Tennessee would be on my acceptable list for that.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• [QUOTE=SubGod22;321188]I know nothing about the guy, but I hope it's correct. Maybe this is also the beginning of better scheduling for us? Getting recognized as a team that will consistently be good and has enough support in the media to not be considered a bad loss, should it happen, could do wonders. Maybe this is just a connection from Martin being in the Valley...Maybe it goes farther than that. If this happens, I'll be happy. Unless it's a one and done. I don't think Tennessee would be on my acceptable list for that.[/QUOTE]

+1

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                Another Twitter Post:
                Patrick Marshall - White and Blue Review (Creighton)

I'm hearing from both the Wichita State and Tennessee sides that there is a game @ Tennessee next season. #MVCHoops
                Hopefully his info from the Wichita St side is something other than ShockerNut2012's post...LOL!

Comment

• There is one post on a Tennessee board about it.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Looks like ShockerNut2012 is telling the truth. Maybe newbies can be trusted???? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
                      Looks like ShockerNut2012 is telling the truth. Maybe newbies can be trusted???? :)
                      ShockerNut2012=Coach Marshall too???

Comment

• The Shockers at Tennessee rumor is going pretty strong in Vol land. I haven't seen anything about us and Alabama except on SN. But I haven't looked since this morning.

In the fast lane

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing WSU and Saint Louis have a nice little series.

Comment

• Originally posted by CourtJester View Post
                            I wouldn't mind seeing WSU and Saint Louis have a nice little series.
                            In the A-10.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              In the A-10.
                              Yes please
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Bama and Tenn are both legit. Home and home. At Tenn next year, Bama in Wichita next year (maybe IBA?). Hopefully all the I's will be dotted soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X