• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    I like everything about this image.
    Early's intensity.
    Early's position on the floor.
    The arm bar.
    If the ball comes in to his right hand, count it.
    Right. And if he does a quick drop step, it will be a dunk with authority, not a layup. see BCS.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
      Is there a chance of a "neutral " at IBA?
      I can tell you that some pretty BIG time names have been courted by independent promoters in regards to a WSU game at IBA. There just have been throw-arounds. Nothing in stone. No, it doesn't involve any teams from around the Midwest, but rather along the East Coast. But if it happened, IBA would and definitely should sell out. We'll see what happens..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

im sure UCONN is willing to play us this year...I mean they have nothing to lose...lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
          im sure UCONN is willing to play us this year...I mean they have nothing to lose...lmfao
          Now see, THATS funny.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a little reluctant to post this info after seeing what happened to the guy who broke the Carl Hall news weeks before it hit the papers, WuDrWu and others called his info BS, but I'll try anyway. My sister works as an advisor at WSU. Sorry, but try to follow this...one of her coworker's, boyfriend's is good friends with someone who works with the Marshall's secretary. She was told this morning that WSU is adding Alabama and Tennessee to the schedule as a Home & Home. I don't know that they are completely finalized, but I'm guessing you will hear about it soon. My sister wouldn't have passed this along to me if she didn't think it was true.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerNut2012 View Post
              Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a little reluctant to post this info after seeing what happened to the guy who broke the Carl Hall news weeks before it hit the papers, WuDrWu and others called his info BS, but I'll try anyway. My sister works as an advisor at WSU. Sorry, but try to follow this...one of her coworker's, boyfriend's is good friends with someone who works with the Marshall's secretary. She was told this morning that WSU is adding Alabama and Tennessee to the schedule as a Home & Home. I don't know that they are completely finalized, but I'm guessing you will hear about it soon. My sister wouldn't have passed this along to me if she didn't think it was true.
              First off, WuDrWu didn't call the guy out. Others did. Some of us were aware of the situation before he blurted it out on here. Many that weren't aware, it could easily be understood why they wouldn't believe it. So I wouldn't go around calling out very respected posters who have a great track record especially when they didn't come close to doing what you say they did.

Secondly, I hope your info is accurate. I'd be a little surprised if it were though. I think the Bama thing could have potential because I think the two staffs have great respect for each other. I didn't think that 3G and Martin did though. I could be wrong and would like to see Tennessee on the schedule though.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I hope it's true, but this may be the first time someone could say, "my sister's co-worker's boyfriend's co-worker heard . . ." and be serious!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I hope it's true, but this may be the first time someone could say, "my sister's co-worker's boyfriend's co-worker heard . . ." and be serious!
                  I'm guessing I'm not the only one that had flashbacks to Ferris Bueller
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Reminds me of Spaceballs: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate..."

At any rate, I would love it if this rumor is true. Either one would make a good IBA game, especially Alabama with our recent history with them. Perhaps the start of a little OOC rivalry?
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I love it how newbies on the board can ruffle so many feathers. :) It's not too often that a first post can result in someone coming to the defense of the good doctor and also get Ferris Bueller and Spaceballs references

Hopefully your source is spot on with their info. The article in Sunday's paper indicated that we will have an NCAA caliber non-con schedule and adding these two games would definitely make that a true statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        First off, WuDrWu didn't call the guy out.
                        Not that it matters to me, but I thought he was calling him out on his info, but I don't know...looks like the Doc deleted his own post.

As for ShockerNut2012's info. I'd love to see those teams on the schedule. I hope your brother's, mom's, husband's, son is correct!

Comment

• OMG, I just found out I'm My Own Grandpa!

Dennis Warner in concert performing "I'm My Own Grandpa". This song isavailable on ITunes at:https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/im-my-own-grandpa-vol.-1-live...

Comment

• He's not getting half the grief that the poor kid that said Conner Frankamp had reopened his recruiting was getting. Can this be taken to the hot dog reference level?

Comment

• Put me down in the skeptical column.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                                Put me down in the skeptical column.
                                If true, Marshall might be searching for a new secretary. Loose lips sink ships.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X