2012-13 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    If true, Marshall might be searching for a new secretary. Loose lips sink ships.
    Ms. Bogle has been in the Basketball Department for a long time. Based upon my experience with her, she is very tight lipped and protective of the head basketball coach. She is not given to blabber.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      If true, Marshall might be searching for a new secretary. Loose lips sink ships.
      Go back and read the post again. I don't believe the poster said anything about Marshall's secretary being the one that said anything. The poster has a sister who has a co-worker who has a boyfriend that knows someone who works with Marshall's secretary. The way I read the post it was the friend of the boyfriend who works with Marshall's secretary that was told about Alabama and Tennessee.

Comment

• Who knew that WSU's 2012-13 schedule was top secret? Holy batman shockernet. This stuff isn't news worthy and you guys think loose lips would sink ships. Chill out kids

Comment

• Ms Bogle wouldn't be talking. Maybe a manager or something. They don't want to say who they are talking to about games because sometimes they don't pan out. Sometimes they do. We will all know the schedule soon enough. I guarantee we will know before the first game next year what it is. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
            Ms Bogle wouldn't be talking. Maybe a manager or something. They don't want to say who they are talking to about games because sometimes they don't pan out. Sometimes they do. We will all know the schedule soon enough. I guarantee we will know before the first game next year what it is. :)
            Good post!

I apologize to Ms. Bogle. My intent wasn’t to throw anyone...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
              He's not getting half the grief that the poor kid that said Conner Frankamp had reopened his recruiting was getting. Can this be taken to the hot dog reference level?
              Not exactly apples-to-apples. The Frankamp rumor was much more of the wall than this scheduling rumor. The young man that started the Frankamp recruiting rumor also had a small, but notably bad track record among which were that Johnny Coy would move to catcher and that Kris Gardner would move to left field.

Although he did later admitted that he had jumped the gun on those reports.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 26, 2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Re:

Cut him some slack, the schedule rumor has legs to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                  Not that it matters to me, but I thought he was calling him out on his info, but I don't know...looks like the Doc deleted his own post.

As for ShockerNut2012's info. I'd love to see those teams on the schedule. I hope your brother's, mom's, husband's, son is correct!
                  Whatever I originally posted (and it wasn't up for more than a couple of minutes at most) I deleted because it wasn't, imho, an appropriate discussion of what was at the time, a private matter. I don't believe I called anyone out unless it referred to my point below, but I honestly don't remember.

Information is going to totally dry up and it's going to frustrate the athletic department if information that we as fans are able to glean from a variety of sources continues to be thrown out there without a thought in the world as to the consequences.

I'm sure I have been guilty as charged at times....hopefully I have improved, as is my intent.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Whatever I originally posted (and it wasn't up for more than a couple of minutes at most) I deleted because it wasn't, imho, an appropriate discussion of what was at the time, a private matter. I don't believe I called anyone out unless it referred to my point below, but I honestly don't remember.

Information is going to totally dry up and it's going to frustrate the athletic department if information that we as fans are able to glean from a variety of sources continues to be thrown out there without a thought in the world as to the consequences.

I'm sure I have been guilty as charged at times....hopefully I have improved, as is my intent.
                    As mere mortals improvement is all we can strive for.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I hope it's true, but this may be the first time someone could say, "my sister's co-worker's boyfriend's co-worker heard . . ." and be serious!
                      It would be nice if he is right. This would be further proof WSU is moving into a elite non bcs status, where big named teams have a desire to pplay us.
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                        It would be nice if he is right. This would be further proof WSU is moving into a elite non bcs status, where big named teams have a desire to pplay us.
                        That desire to play us could be based completely on the fact that we've graduated 10 players in two years.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I am guilty as well. I too am in timeout.

Comment

• Innocent!
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              Innocent!
                              Bullshit!

Comment

• Kai needs to work on his censorship machine.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X