2012-13 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Schedule says CBS is televising the DePaul game. Are we talking the actual CBS or CSTV? I'm skeptical.
    It will be CSTV.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• ESPNU will be televising the VCU-Wichita State game in Richmond. The U is better than nothing, but I do wish we got one of the more accessible platforms with ESPN or ESPN2. You'd think a VCU-WSU NCAA first-round rematch between 2 of the better mid-majors in the country last year would get more national play. I assume having it on the same day as the 24 hour hoops marathon probably made that impossible. At least it's on at 7 p.m. EST which is when most people would sit down to watch a game since it's on a weekday.
      Last edited by DistrictBaller; September 5, 2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• At least we have a couple of months to figure out where the hell CSTV is located on our TVs. I have no problem playing on the U anymore. The first few years of it sucked because nobody had it, but it's a lot more common now. I know I have it and that's what matters most! :D
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• You seriously have to consider getting Direct TV. I'm not unlike anyone else, I'm looking to save where I can, but I cut cable to the basic so I can get 22 and internet, add a dish, get about 50 Fox networks, TVG, HDNet, NBCSports, about 15 soccer channels (something called BeIn where I got to see Nottingham Forrest play over the weekend) Cloo etc etc and for you lefties, they have a couple of bizarro world networks where people even more stupid than you chime in on things they haven't a clue about. You'd LOVE IT! Plus you don't have to search for the HD Channels (if it's HD you get it, and if not then you don't, it's great) and you can get a DVR that can store, I don't know, maybe 1000 HD programs instead of 10 with the Cox box. Also, if I was stupid enough, I could pay the $39.95 to watch my beloved Sooners play Florida A&M this weekend. It's a huge upgrade, and it costs less. Yes if it's POURING rain it might cut out for a minute. I suspect I've lost 5 minutes in 2 years. That's about 1% of the time I couldn't watch Cox because of pixilating issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            You seriously have to consider getting Direct TV. I'm not unlike anyone else, I'm looking to save where I can, but I cut cable to the basic so I can get 22 and internet, add a dish
            I have done this for two years and have been very happy with this set-up (I get more channels and I do not pay the higher Cox bill on a year round basis). With all of that stated, I may change this year if I have to pay substantially more to get the HD broadcasts of the shocker games (Last year they upgraded at the last second and I hated watching the blotchy version)....

Comment

Working...
            X