Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe Taylor can have an interview with Boatright and Brown and let us know if WSU even has a future in this sport with the direction the NCAA is going. At this point, I wish fans would just stop going to games and show these dumb kids and NCAA bureaucrats that it's the fans/viewers that make it profitable, not the one year commitment the kids give to play on our court.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      nm
      Your positivity came a few min too late lol

Comment

• I said it in a previous post, but schools like WSU should be specifically targeting players who would require a waiver to transfer again. Free agency in college basketball is dumb.

Cheers to Ricky for two fun years. I wish him the best moving forward, but I'm not going to waste my time agonizing over guy who doesn't want to play for WSU.

Comment

• Eldridge basically saying this is because of NIL.

Comment

• no more true freshmen recruits. Not even worth spending a year to help them get better. Screw em.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
              Eldridge basically saying this is because of NIL.
              Well ... duh .. someone comes around tossing like 6 figures at you .. you'd be stupid to not listen when best you can get is free Queso here ...

Comment

• It's ok. We're a softball school
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• His post on Instagram does say returning to WSU is an option, but I doubt that is going to happen. This sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Your positivity came a few min too late lol
                    Indeed. Where is ET when you need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      Ill never not root for the shockers, but seriously we may not win more than 10 to 12 games this year and hopefully that forces some major changes faster
                      It will do the opposite. When you go to the abyss and u piss off all your supporters, it becomes a negative feedback that only drives u deeper to the abyss.

Comment

His post on Instagram does say returning to WSU is an option, but I doubt that is going to happen. This sucks.
                        So are we to believe he is waiting to see if any ICT businesses want to get in on the bidding war?

Comment

His post on Instagram does say returning to WSU is an option, but I doubt that is going to happen. This sucks.
                          That's obviously a "show me the money" post.

Comment

• more than likely officially out on season tickets, have had them since Randy came back, so been through ups and downs...but now I can go to any game at $10 or less, no need to buy season tickets and give to an athletic dept that can't get their crap together....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

So are we to believe he is waiting to see if any ICT businesses want to get in on the bidding war?
                              I'm sure if a ICT business steps up and offers him something better than other schools .. he would stay .. but that's unlikely to happen because we haven't set up anything to get that organized for those businesses to know how to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm sure if a ICT business steps up and offers him something better than other schools .. he would stay .. but that's unlikely to happen because we haven't set up anything to get that organized for those businesses to know how to do it.
                                it's not that hard. You pick him up at the airport in his new Porsche and hand him the keys.

Comment

Working...
                                X