Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Preacher Porkcop with all Caps? Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Wraggs???

Comment

• Last edited by Stickboy46; April 20, 2022, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Those are some names… wonder how many have bit the dust? The Mrs. always questioned why I was rolling on the floor laughing.

RIP, you entertainers!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Does he really have dynamic skills? I'd never heard of him before he walked on
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Steele Gaston-Chapman in the portal. Not sure if that is what Sticks post above is as I can't see anything there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Steele Gaston-Chapman in the portal. Not sure if that is what Sticks post above is as I can't see anything there.
                I believe that was the post... it might have been preceded by some nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Steele Gaston-Chapman in the portal. Not sure if that is what Sticks post above is as I can't see anything there.
                  It was but I think Taylor deleted then resent the tweet which broke my post. I updated it

Comment

It was but I think Taylor deleted then resent the tweet which broke my post. I updated it
                    He might have eliminated the "dynamic skills" comment...

Comment

• Don't like the way this is worded. Guessing Etienne officially and maybe Ricky

Comment

Don't like the way this is worded. Guessing Etienne officially and maybe Ricky
                        Didn't Taylor say we got confirmation from Pohto, Ricks, Abidde and Porter that they were coming back?

I don't think its Ricky. He's been interacting with the returning guys a lot recently on social media. Him and Abidde were posting practice clips scoring on each other the other night with some playful banter. His answers to questions about coming back to WSU have been "time will tell" which seems to relate to the draft process. I could be 100% wrong, but I would be kinda shocked to see him leave.

Comment

Don't like the way this is worded. Guessing Etienne officially and maybe Ricky
                          I watched a lot of Southland games on ESPN+ this year, I would be thrilled if they got Okafor, dude can ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

Didn't Taylor say we got confirmation from Pohto, Ricks, Abidde and Porter that they were coming back?

I don't think its Ricky. He's been interacting with the returning guys a lot recently on social media. Him and Abidde were posting practice clips scoring on each other the other night with some playful banter. His answers to questions about coming back to WSU have been "time will tell" which seems to relate to the draft process. I could be 100% wrong, but I would be kinda shocked to see him leave.
                            Ehhh. Ricky posted some hourglass on Instagram again, then this news... Makes me concerned he's out.

Lets be clear, I have been an IB apologist, mostly because I give him a lot of credit (probably too much) for 2021 and because he seems like a great person. But Ricky leaving on top of Dex and Mo is really a disaster for him. There is not any other way to put it. Glad Porter seems to be staying, but if RC leaves - its hard to call the offseason anything but a disaster.

I actually like the class so far, but man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Ehhh. Ricky posted some hourglass on Instagram again, then this news... Makes me concerned he's out.

Lets be clear, I have been an IB apologist, mostly because I give him a lot of credit (probably too much) for 2021 and because he seems like a great person. But Ricky leaving on top of Dex and Mo is really a disaster for him. There is not any other way to put it. Glad Porter seems to be staying, but if RC leaves - its hard to call the offseason anything but a disaster.

I've been concerned about Ricky leaving based on some of his posts, but they always turned out to be something else. I really don't think he is leaving, but I guess I'm just trying to bury my head in the sand.

Also an IB apologist, but he cannot lose Ricky.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Step off the ledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X