Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any guesses as to who announces today? Tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      Computer keyboard. Okay here goes a long sentence with without ever hitting enter so give me some feedback on how it worked, okay?
      You have now graduated from Sentence Forming 101 on Shocker Net. Congrats grasshopper!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        One can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          I'm guessing that timing depends on the best day for a press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You have now graduated from Sentence Forming 101 on Shocker Net. Congrats grasshopper!
            I was a slow learner but finally got it............I think. Thanks for everyone's patience and help !

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Marshall recruited him probably thinking the same thing. Harnessing raw talent.
              The only thing IB is harnessing, is an anchor around the back of the program while it's already sinking.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Maybe I've missed some, but it seems like most of our spring offers are for centers. It also seems like we're going after highly rated juco guys that can probably play significant minutes immediately, instead of project type guys. I'm sure we'll see at least one more transfer today, and I expect it to be one of our bigs.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                  Maybe I've missed some, but it seems like most of our spring offers are for centers. It also seems like we're going after highly rated juco guys that can probably play significant minutes immediately, instead of project type guys. I'm sure we'll see at least one more transfer today, and I expect it to be one of our bigs.
                  To my knowledge we only have offered 2 true post players scholarships. Maro Egodotaye is a 6-10, 250 lb high school senior. Very raw, probably a project. The other is Mohamed Wague, a 6-10, 210 lb juco freshman from Harcum CC. Wague should have 3 years of eligibility. All other players we are recruiting that I have seen are other than centers.

Comment

To my knowledge we only have offered 2 true post players scholarships. Maro Egodotaye is a 6-10, 250 lb high school senior. Very raw, probably a project. The other is Mohamed Wague, a 6-10, 210 lb juco freshman from Harcum CC. Wague should have 3 years of eligibility. All other players we are recruiting that I have seen are other than centers.
                    Is Diarra not a post player? Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else. But, fair enough, I've been much less engaged with this process this year than in years past.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

Is Diarra not a post player? Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else. But, fair enough, I've been much less engaged with this process this year than in years past.
                      To my knowledge we haven't offered, just shown interest which is odd to me. He is a no-brainer IMO.

Comment

Shockers have offered 8 guards, 3 forwards, and 1 big man (Wague) according to VC.

Comment

According to VC, Egodotaye committed to Colorado Christian on 3/7.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

According to VC, Egodotaye committed to Colorado Christian on 3/7.
                              I updated his recruiting thread. Thanks MKR.

Comment

This thread has been derailed and I am partially responsible.

Comment

Working...
                                X