Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Our "tough" fanbase would look like nothing compared to IU
    Large portion of IU's fanbase is toxic. Miserable. That said, would love to see Dex in Bloomington and have a great season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Dex responds to an Indiana fan on Twitter:

I wouldn't necessarily say scrub, but is he really inaccurate?

Comment

• There are former players who will move to lower levels and be starters. There are former Shox who will move to P5's and be role players.

My memory isn't that great, but I believe the only Marshall recruits left are Porter, Council(?), and Etienne(???). IB has only had one recruiting season that started after many players had already committed to other schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
          There are former players who will move to lower levels and be starters. There are former Shox who will move to P5's and be role players.

My memory isn't that great, but I believe the only Marshall recruits left are Porter, Council(?), and Etienne(???). IB has only had one recruiting season that started after many players had already committed to other schools.
          The inventory is getting tougher to sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Dex responds to an Indiana fan on Twitter:

?? Don’t see anything

Comment

• Looks like chaunce Jenkins had committed to old dominion

Comment

• Sounds like KU has reached out to Dex…
                The Assman

Comment

• Updated OP with a table for our incoming portal players too and added the 2 we know of (1 rumored right now)

Comment

• Joe Pleasant back to Abilene Christian

Comment

• As expected, looking like Joe Pleasant will be returning to Abilene Christian for his final college basketball season.

Pleasant averaged 2.6 points & 2.8 rebounds as a starter for Wichita State this past season. He was an all-conference player for an ACU title/NCAA team in '21.

Comment

• Wichita State expected to add Alabama transfer center James Rojas, source told @Stadium.

Rojas gives the Shockers a veteran big man. Averaged 5.4 points and 2.5 boards last season for the Tide.

Comment

• Interview with Steve Eck on Rojas when he signed with Alabama

Comment

• Good to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Joe Pleasant back to Abilene Christian
                              I hope Joe has a solid year at ACU to finish up his career. Seemed like a really good guy and his lack of success wasn't due to not trying. He gave us what he had to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                Wichita State expected to add Alabama transfer center James Rojas, source told @Stadium.

Rojas gives the Shockers a veteran big man. Averaged 5.4 points and 2.5 boards last season for the Tide.
                                This may be a great addition. Looks like injuries have played a big role on his numbers over the last couple years.
                                Best addition to this point imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X