Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really enjoyed watching MM play for the Shockers. Glad he stayed and worked hard to better himself. Seeing the player he has become when he comes back each year to play for the Aftershocks is incredible. Certainly proud of him!
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

You can look at his Twitter.
      Fair enough. I saw what you were referencing. I didn’t quite take it as that. The way you initially mentioned that, I thought Chadrack had endorsed IB early on. In this case, I think he’s just trying to be positive towards IB. Nothing wrong with that.

78-65

Comment

• Should track former conference mate UCONN? #2? Maybe the AAC was holding them back.
        Last edited by mattdalt; December 19, 2022, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• They had a coaching problem
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• 247Sports ranks the top 10 transfers this year. The season might be different if we had #2 feeding #3. Oh, that's right - we did have #2, but he couldn't do anything in WSU's offensive system.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Gotta think Mo is just off that list as well. 13-0 UNM, 2nd leading scorer, leading rebounder, shooting almost 60% for little Pitino. Mo is also ZERO for ZERO from 3.

ZERO for ZERO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                247Sports ranks the top 10 transfers this year. The season might be different if we had #2 feeding #3. Oh, that's right - we did have #2, but he couldn't do anything in WSU's offensive system.

https://247sports.com/college/kentuc...0/#201578040_1
                I sure don't see Sherfield as #2. Same guy he has always been. We'll see how he does against better competition in league play.

Mo on the other hand has put New Mexico in the spotlight at 13-0 with almost 18 ppg and 8 rpg.

Comment

• Between Marshall’s not so great last years and meltdown and IB’s offensive offense (and coaching), and the lack of NIL in the case of Ricky, we’ve made some huge mistakes… and it’s appearing right here in this list.

Really unfortunate, and get the strong sense that we’ll be bottom of the barrel until something’s done by Saal.

Comment

• Burton has been great today for Pitt.

Comment

• WSU might be odds on favorite to win March Madness tourney of departing transfers. Not all of that falls on IB but he needs to own some of it.

Comment

• I pray to God I never run into Jeff Goodman….
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Gotta think Mo is just off that list as well. 13-0 UNM, 2nd leading scorer, leading rebounder, shooting almost 60% for little Pitino. Mo is also ZERO for ZERO from 3.

ZERO for ZERO.
                          So he’s playing under a coach with discipline?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Not just playing, thriving.

Comment

• Marshall would be thriving in this transfer setting. With his name, and coaching reputation, he’d be bringing in top transfers. He also might have kept a couple of good players.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You forget to mention their point guard. He's one of the best on the West Coast, if not the country.

It makes a biiiiig difference. But you know that.

Comment

Working...
                                X