Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Dex shooting 55% from 3 so far averaging double digits.

Mo with a really nice game vs SMU with 15 and 8.

Monzy averaging 8 and 7 (60% from 3).

RC4 leading Arkansas in scoring and assists.

Even Chaunce Jenkins getting 9 and 5 for ODU stuffing the stat sheet.

Not sure what's happened to Joe Pleasant, but he's only seen 3 minutes in 1 game so far for ACU.

Qua Grant averaging over 10 a game for 3-0 Sam Houston State with a 5/1 assist to to ratio.

Happy for these kids, but can't say it doesn't sting to see them do so well for somebody else.
    We have more exes than Billy Bob Thornton

Comment

Not sure what's happened to Joe Pleasant, but he's only seen 3 minutes in 1 game so far for ACU.

Qua Grant averaging over 10 a game for 3-0 Sam Houston State with a 5/1 assist to to ratio.

Happy for these kids, but can't say it doesn't sting to see them do so well for somebody else.
      I think this points to coaching more than anything. Get the right coach and good things happen. We are all well aware of the opposite of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

I think this points to coaching more than anything. Get the right coach and good things happen. We are all well aware of the opposite of that.
        or chemistry

Comment

Jamarius Burton had 14/5/2 against Michigan tonight.
          Sherfield averaging 15/3/3.

Our former players would team up and beat our current team by 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Jamarius Burton had 14/5/2 against Michigan tonight.
            Sherfield averaging 15/3/3.

Our former players would team up and beat our current team by 25.
            Ricky Council IV lead Arkansas in scoring again with 19 going 8-12 FG.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

or chemistry
              That's a good one... You'll never find a team with chemistry if their coach allows one player to continually jack up 25 ft off balance shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Ricky Council IV lead Arkansas in scoring again with 19 going 8-12 FG.
                I'm about 40 minutes from Fayetteville and as anti hog as I am, I'm considering going over to watch Ricky. I'm just afraid I'll become a hog fan if I like what I see. It would be like kissing my wife's worst enemy. Afraid it could go further than a kiss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I'm about 40 minutes from Fayetteville and as anti hog as I am, I'm considering going over to watch Ricky. I'm just afraid I'll become a hog fan if I like what I see. It would be like kissing my wife's worst enemy. Afraid it could go further than a kiss.
                  Cue up a scene from Deliverance…

“Squeal Like A Pig”
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

“Squeal Like A Pig”
                    Deliverance was filmed just north of my house. Close to where they held the 1996 Olympic water sports.

Very pretty area, but there are some scary areas that I don't like to go. There are whole RV communities hidden in trees that you can drive right by and not know it. The RVs are permanently parked, tied down, some with canopies over them to protect the them from tree debris. One I stumbled on had a community well, each camper had power, but not water.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Deliverance was filmed just north of my house. Close to where they held the 1996 Olympic water sports.

Very pretty area, but there are some scary areas that I don't like to go. There are whole RV communities hidden in trees that you can drive right by and not know it. The RVs are permanently parked, tied down, some with canopies over them to protect the them from tree debris. One I stumbled on had a community well, each camper had power, but not water.
                      I wonder if some of our posters are from there.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• This is a depressing thread. Updates on players we would give out left nut to have back. WSU has been a clearinghouse of reasonable talent over the past five or so years.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

“Squeal Like A Pig”
                          I don't remember the exact storyline, except it had a bit of eeriness to it, and a couple of scenes will stick with me forever, like the Pig scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            This is a depressing thread. Updates on players we would give out left nut to have back. WSU has been a clearinghouse of reasonable talent over the past five or so years.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I thought you were of the opinion we shouldn't be piling on HCIB? :)

ARGARGARGAGAGRGAGAGAGRARGAGARGARGARG!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Dex and RCIV should have NEVER been lost.

Outside of maybe Mo, I’m fine with the others leaving and going in to success elsewhere.

Losing our best talent is a disgrace. WSU shouldn’t be some feeder school. The athletic department better find a way to fix this, or this program will die an even faster death than it currently is.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X