No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching a little of the Temple/Tulane game…just to make myself feel bad, I guess.

Watching Tulane’s coach. Despite what some may think of him, he gets excited. Just by observation, do you think an 18 year old would want to play for him, or for snooze-fest IB?

Comment

• Man this tournament in Ft worth sucks. I bet they're glad they ponied up for the 500 fans that come to town.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Watching a little of the Temple/Tulane game…just to make myself feel bad, I guess.

Watching Tulane’s coach. Despite what some may think of him, he gets excited. Just by observation, do you think an 18 year old would want to play for him, or for snooze-fest IB?
        If I posted on here 2 years ago that Tulane would sweep us during the regular season and we would lose in the first round nobody would have believed it. The right coach, manager, company president, or President of the USA is what makes success. People want leadership, not nice easy going losers.
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Georgia fired basketball coach Tom Crean on Thursday after four seasons in which the program never came close to cracking the NCAA tournament field.

Crean out at GA

Comment

• Martin out at Mizzou

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Martin out at Mizzou
              I'm calling it right now. Within 3 days FHCGM will be named head coach at Mizzou. Or maybe not. Ha! Yeah. He will be.

Comment

• Wait. I take that back. If Cuonzo's brother Frank is axed at SC then FHCGM to SC. Otherwise I'm sticking with my original prediction. I'm freaking bored. Basketball season and March Madness is already over for me. Ugh!

Comment

• Five minutes in to the second half, Fernandes has 16 points, 3 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals, and 0 TO's for UMass.

Comment

• I wouldn’t be surprised if FHCGM ended up on a staff of a P5 program next year as an assistant.

Comment

• Fernandes lookin like a miniature Trae Young out here...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Five minutes in to the second half, Fernandes has 16 points, 3 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals, and 0 TO's for UMass.
                        I don't wanna know

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          I wouldn’t be surprised if FHCGM ended up on a staff of a P5 program next year as an assistant.
                          You really think at his age and mindset, he will sit on a bench and not be the man?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You really think at his age and mindset, he will sit on a bench and not be the man?
                            No
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                I wouldn’t be surprised if FHCGM ended up on a staff of a P5 program next year as an assistant.
                                I would be very surprised.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X