2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

His after-game speech pretty much acknowledged that. He said he’s growing his hair until the NCAA does something about the shoe company corruption, and noted that the coaches implicated in that mess are all going to be in the tournament.
    Wow. I'm impressed he would say that. Good for him.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Wow. I'm impressed he would say that. Good for him.
      He knew he was quitting the next day lol

Comment

• Not a fan of Boeheim. I think he's a slimeball.

But it would be incredible if Syracuse were able to beat Duke today.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by JB4WSU View Post
          Any chance that Chris Jans is coaching at K-State next season?
          It makes more sense than we might realize at first glance.

grrrrrr
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Noah Fernandes has 20 points and 5 assists with 15 minutes left in the second half in their game versus GWU.

Sure would have been nice to have him as the 1st/2nd PG.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Noah Fernandes has 20 points and 5 assists with 15 minutes left in the second half in their game versus GWU.

Sure would have been nice to have him as the 1st/2nd PG.
                Nah, he wouldn’t have been enough

Comment

• Would be nice to have Lebron and KD too.

Comment

• So I decided since I have no team to root for I am going to adopt New Mexico State as my team for the post season. Chris Jans is 24-6 and plays Grand Canyon tonight at 8 in the semifinals of the WAC. I hope he makes it in the dance this year and makes some noise.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                        Maybe they will go after the conference coach of the year from last year? A boy can dream!

Comment

• North Texas loses to Louisiana Tech 42-36. Yes, that's the correct score. I doubt they will get an at large bid at this point.

Some upsets today...Indiana beats Illinois and Texas A&M beats Auburn. Both have a good shot at making the tournament now, Texas A&M less so.

I can't wait for Selection Sunday...I know we're not in it but it's my favorite sports time of the year.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            North Texas loses to Louisiana Tech 42-36. Yes, that's the correct score. I doubt they will get an at large bid at this point.

Some upsets today...Indiana beats Illinois and Texas A&M beats Auburn. Both have a good shot at making the tournament now, Texas A&M less so.

I can't wait for Selection Sunday...I know we're not in it but it's my favorite sports time of the year.

11 minutes in... LA Tech had 2 points lol

Comment

• BREAKING: ECU has parted ways with head basketball coach Joe Dooley. .....................................Dooley had one year left on his contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                BREAKING: ECU has parted ways with head basketball coach Joe Dooley. .....................................Dooley had one year left on his contract.
                                Another broken limb off the Roy Williams coaching tree.

Comment

Working...
                                X