No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Forbes was named ACC Coach of the Year. His Wake Forest team has their hands full though vs Earl Grant's Boston College. Game is on ESPN and in OT with Boston College ahead.

Edit: Boston College hangs on in OT and beats Wake Forest. Wake Forest will be on the bubble.
    Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; March 9, 2022, 04:07 PM.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
      Steve Forbes was named ACC Coach of the Year. His Wake Forest team has their hands full though vs Earl Grant's Boston College. Game is on ESPN and in OT with Boston College ahead.

Edit: Boston College hangs on in OT and beats Wake Forest. Wake Forest will be on the bubble.
      Wake Forest has more Q3 losses (2) than Q1 wins (1). They also have a very weak non-con SOS (something the committee historically penalizes). Wake will definitely be sweating it on Selection Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
        Steve Forbes was named ACC Coach of the Year. His Wake Forest team has their hands full though vs Earl Grant's Boston College. Game is on ESPN and in OT with Boston College ahead.

Quite an honor.

Comment

• 256th ranked Rider takes down 85th ranked Iona

Comment

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post
            256th ranked Rider takes down 85th ranked Iona
            Poor Pitino.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• K-State loses

Comment

• There have been some great games this afternoon. Clemson/Virginia Tech just ended. VT won by 1 on a last second 3 point shot. I love college basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  K-State loses
                  End of the road for Squeaks

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Comment

• Any chance that Chris Jans is coaching at K-State next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

His after-game speech pretty much acknowledged that. He said he’s growing his hair until the NCAA does something about the shoe company corruption, and noted that the coaches implicated in that mess are all going to be in the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by JB4WSU View Post
                          Any chance that Chris Jans is coaching at K-State next season?
                          If that happens I might have an aneurysm.
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Anyone see little Boehiem gut punch that kid? Frankly, I have very little problem with that. The 2 were chippy already, it wasn’t about to do damage, and when caught he owned it and will sit out today when his team gets run out of the ACC tournament.

His dad however continues to be the biggest douchenozzle of all time. What a tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by JB4WSU View Post
                              Any chance that Chris Jans is coaching at K-State next season?
                              Time will tell if it actually happens or not, but there is more of a chance for it to happen than some realize.

And as Onegreatracer said, if it happens, I will be so ****ing pissed. I would not enjoy watching him kick our asses for the next three years of this series.
                              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Time will tell if it actually happens or not, but there is more of a chance for it to happen than some realize.

And as Onegreatracer said, if it happens, I will be so ****ing pissed. I would not enjoy watching him kick our asses for the next three years of this series.

Phase one started...

Comment

Working...
                                X