2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Sounds like Dan Muller is finally being let go at the end of the season by Illinois State
    brought an instant memory to sitting behind then bench at the game in normal in 2013… gooooood times. the state farm “Arrows” flying from above, a skirmish between coaches in the tunnel (still have the video). i miss that “rivalry” or whatever you'd like to called.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      There is a lot of 24 and 25 year old college basketball players right now. Williams from Memphis and DJ Wilkins from Drake come to mind.
      You know they used to call me Uncle Drew, now it’s WstateU…

”Hold my nuts!”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

brought an instant memory to sitting behind then bench at the game in normal in 2013… gooooood times. the state farm “Arrows” flying from above, a skirmish between coaches in the tunnel (still have the video). i miss that “rivalry” or whatever you'd like to called.
        If rivalries are allowed to be one-sided I suppose.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          There is a lot of 24 and 25 year old college basketball players right now. Williams from Memphis and DJ Wilkins from Drake come to mind.
          My wife and I were at a KU football game back on Labor Day Saturday in 2016. We saw some tall kid in basketball gear talking to people sitting near us. We figured out that it was was a new freshman named Mitch Lightfoot.

Damn, that seems so long ago, and yet, Mitch is still there.
          78-65

Comment

Sounds like Dan Muller is finally being let go at the end of the season by Illinois State
            It will be interesting to see who replaces him. Wonder if Danny Manning or Mark Turgeon would be interested? I’ve always thought that ISU should be a good job. Good recruiting area in Chicago and St Louis. Fairly big school that has had decent fan support in the past. I don’t know much about Normal Illinois area.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Isn't it nice we're in the bottom four of a conference that might be a one bid league this year? Who gives a **** that there are some one off wins here and there? That's what our wins were and that's painfully obvious
              Damn Sub. You ok?

Comment

According to Twitter he has stepped down won’t coach the rest of the season. The red turds no longer have a chief turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post

According to Twitter he has stepped down won’t coach the rest of the season. The red turds no longer have a chief turd.
                  Deuces Danny. We still got the last laugh.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Buddy of mine who's a UNI fan text me this morning that Gregg Marshall is rumored for the Illinois State job...If true, I don't know how I feel about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Buddy of mine who's a UNI fan text me this morning that Gregg Marshall is rumored for the Illinois State job...If true, I don't know how I feel about that.
                        I would then be an ISU fan.

Comment

Not sure about anyone else, but I’d immediately have a second favorite team. Although I believe Gregg ultimately caused his own demise with poor decisions, his positives far outweighed his shortcomings. I’m glad to hear he’s considering coaching again and I hope he starts kicking a$$ day 1.

Everyone deserves a second-chance and it wouldn’t take him long to 'knock it out of the park' again. I’m sure he’s mellowed some and would make the necessary adjustments. Go whoever hires FHCGM!

Last edited by WstateU; February 16, 2022, 08:40 AM.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I could see ISUR hiring him. His family is grown so reasons to stay in Wichita are fewer.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

I think I speak for this entire board in saying that we would love to see that.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Oh the irony.

I don’t believe that one for a multitude of reasons.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X