2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Hey now, the MVC finally had a night where the league as a whole went .500. I mean, it was the start of conference play, but still.
    Lolz. Good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      Northern Iowa's at large chances take a slight hit tonight as they lose 69-71 at Bradley. I'm sure they'll be fine though.
      They’re completely fine. Just win 22 of the final 23 and reach the max title game and they’re a shoe-in. And it’s gonna happen. They beat mighty St. Bonaventure after all.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I love the Penny Clown Show starting early this year. Those dumbass fans will never get it. Just like overhyped Texas football every year.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          South Alabama beat Southern Miss 85-5

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            I love the Penny Clown Show starting early this year. Those dumbass fans will never get it. Just like overhyped Texas football every year.
            dumbass fan? How about dumb ass media?

Comment

• Originally posted by lostshocker View Post

Sorry that should have been 85-55 for South Alabama over Southern Miss (still a large margin).
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Two teams in the Valley of Even with records above .500 at 4-3, Ugly Dawgs and SWOMO! Who gets the at-large bids?
                "Valley of Even"... that made me laugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

dumbass fan? How about dumb ass media?
                  They are the same thing in Memphis.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      When did they hire Jody Adams?

Comment

• Missou (4-3) vs Liberty (3-3) in Lynchburg, VA tonight. Liberty is a 5.5 point favorite.

Comment

• MIzzou currently getting worked hard 28-7 by Liberty. Wowzer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            MIzzou currently getting worked hard 28-7 by Liberty. Wowzer.
                            I said somewhere else MIZZOU is bad. Might be worst team we’ve played. We played poorly that game.

how come Liberty isn’t getting realignment love? I would much rather have them that the scrubs the American picked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

I said somewhere else MIZZOU is bad. Might be worst team we’ve played. We played poorly that game.

how come Liberty isn’t getting realignment love? I would much rather have them that the scrubs the American picked up.
                              Liberty is a political hot potato in conference realignment but did get into CUSA due to desperation. But they have the financial ability to keep pumping money into athletics and improving
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Ok Mizzou is the worst team we’ve played, and you love Liberty all at once. How they got Mizzou to come to their place, I don’t know. But Cuonzo is probably out of a job soon. Liberty is 3-3. They lost to the Manhattan Jaspars 76-60 at Manhattan, and Iona at home. They defeated barn burners like Regent University (don’t know their division or classification but probably NAIA) at home 85-24. My point is that most likely Mizzou isn’t as bad as you think, nor does Liberty deserve as much credit as you’re giving them.

Comment

Working...
                                X