2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Of course. I wish I could negotiate with Boatright in all things business and otherwise.
    Yes ... like most things .. it appears Boatright approaches negotiation with "whats the least work i can do"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yes ... like most things .. it appears Boatright approaches negotiation with "whats the least work i can do"
      He did get himself that extension during the middle of a pandemic. . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by giskard View Post

He did get himself that extension during the middle of a pandemic. . . .
        Still not convinced he didn't write the contract himself and sign for Muma

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          In today's game, you got to have 5 players on the court that can score. If makes it difficult to defend a team when you have 5 potential scorers. Guys that can shoot, guys that can get to the cup and finish,, guys that can shoot midrange, and guys that can make free throws. So many times this year we simply did not have 5 players on the court that ca,n do this. But I can see this happening next year if the Shocks can pick up a few more players that can shoot. I really like our redshirts. But we need more help.
          Ah yes, enamored with redshirts we haven't seen play.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Ah yes, enamored with redshirts we haven't seen play.
            I heard IB say they are good and working hard in practice. What more do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I heard IB say they are good and working hard in practice. What more do you want?
              “We have the next X-Man in camp.”
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

“We have the next X-Man in camp.”
                Or like Ron Baker “he would start today if he didn’t take the redshirt”

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

What do you expect him to say?

Comment

• Man Virginia plays insane disciplined defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

What do you expect him to say?
                      I expect him to say exactly that, in a monotone voice.

Comment

• Creighton beat St John's yesterday. The win was costly for Creighton, as Freshman Ryan Nembhard was lost for the season with a devastating injury to his shooting wrist. Nembhard is the younger brother of Gonzaga starter Andrew Nembhard. Ryan Nembhard is expected to be named Freshman of the Year in the Big East and has won weekly honors throughout the season. He averaged over 30 mpg, and was key to Creighton's
                        unexpected success this year. Even if you loathe Creighton, nobody wants to see these type of injuries occur.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          Man Virginia plays insane disciplined defense.
                          yes, they do...Bennett is easily one of my favorite coaches because his teams play like a TEAM....and they buy into defense in the biggest way.

Comment

• Yesterday #11 Providence was up by 3 and fouled Xavier with 13 seconds left. With 6 seconds left, and Providence again up by 3, they did NOT foul, and Xavier hit a game-tying three to send the game to OT. It is fortunate they won the game in triple OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                              Yesterday #11 Providence was up by 3 and fouled Xavier with 13 seconds left. With 6 seconds left, and Providence again up by 3, they did NOT foul, and Xavier hit a game-tying three to send the game to OT. It is fortunate they won the game in triple OT.
                              I follow the AAC, Valley, and Big East. That said, I've watched a lot of Providence this year. Their luck factor is off the charts. They could easily be a.500 team this year. Then again, skill does create luck. They justcseem to get all the breaks and bounces at the end of close games.

Oh, Drake won at Valpo last night. I didn't watch a lot, the Valpo gym is a horrible place for broadcasts, drab brown and yellow.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Valpo gym. Drab and ugly. Valpo-Lower-Level-View-900x503.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X