Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-22 Basketball happenings around the American Athletic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    If we're going to get blown up I hope the Shox somehow join or merge with MWC so I can at least see an occasional game here in SD.
    Sure the Wichita fans will love those 11pm start times...
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

LOL!!!!

With any luck the Prince of French Laundry will be gone soon enough.
      Check ur PM

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

We're ready in Wichita!

Comment

• Still to late to cash in on this??

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Still to late to cash in on this??

Get to advocating and if you get us in I'm sure we can find an appropriate new building on the innovation campus to name after you.

Comment

• Comment

I don't think SDSU has had many 9 PM PST start times. It's not Hawaii bro.

Comment

• One bright side ... Appears the AAC will have 50+ million to split among the schools left. Granted our share is only like 2 mil of that plus keeping all of their tourney credits

Comment

• Of course the Big East is the home run.

The MWC does have a situation with Hawaii like the AAC does with Navy. So there is that.

If the AAC added two football/basketball school plus, Army and Air Force, football only in conjunction with VCU and Dayton. I could live with that. Dreaming, I know.

Form a second all basketball and olympic sport conference with say:
                    WSU
                    St Louis
                    VCU
                    Dayton
                    Loyola Chicago
                    Bradley
                    Davidson
                    Charleston
                    Northern Iowa
                    Richmond
                    There are some other possibilities. I think you could find 10 that would make a pretty good basketball conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      One bright side ... Appears the AAC will have 50+ million to split among the schools left. Granted our share is only like 2 mil of that plus keeping all of their tourney credits
                      My wife left me, took the kids, the house, the truck, my 401k, but I keep the timeshare in Mobile and the Bacon of the Month subscription...
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

My wife left me, took the kids, the house, the truck, my 401k, but I keep the timeshare in Mobile and the Bacon of the Month subscription...
                        I mean keeping the bacon is always a win

Comment

You obviously had the better lawyer. Bacon..... meat candy!

Comment

Does anyone really believe OU and Texas are NOT going to be competing in the SEC in 2023?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Does anyone really believe OU and Texas are NOT going to be competing in the SEC in 2023?
                              The legal door just opened extremely wide for exit fees to be slashed by the remaining teams changing the composition of the conference without OU and Texas being involved.

Comment

The legal door just opened extremely wide for exit fees to be slashed by the remaining teams changing the composition of the conference without OU and Texas being involved.
                                How so?

Comment

Working...
                                X