2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Solid day so far with Duke, St Louis, and Seton Hall all losing. All 3 are likely AQ or bust now.
    Except St. Louis lost in their tournament.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post

Except St. Louis lost in their tournament.
      Oh you are right. Forget some of these were tournament games

Comment

• Midtgaard looks like a completely different player this year. Seen multiple post moves in the short time I've watched him today that he never showed here.

Comment

• He’s doing well in his new home. Much better for him.

I still think he would struggle against bigs like USF has. I could very well be wrong though.
          The Assman

Comment

• Just an update that has nothing to do with IB as our coach.

Jans got NM St turned around and finished in 3rd place at 7-6 and 10-7 overall.

Comment

• Might be able to add Xavier to the list of bubble teams losing today. Down 5 with 30 seconds to go.

Comment

• Midtgaard helps GCU win its first ever WAC Conference title!!! Good for him!!!
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Might be able to add Xavier to the list of bubble teams losing today. Down 5 with 30 seconds to go.
                  Goes from a 1 point nail-biter with a minute to go to Marquette winning by 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                    Midtgaard helps GCU win its first ever WAC Conference title!!! Good for him!!!
                    I can't help but be happy for the big guy. I'll never forget his positive energy on the bench even though his minutes were sparse. Go do great things young man!

Comment

• It's been a pretty darn good day to be a Shocker. Love the sound of bursting bubbles.

Comment

• Bubble team Utah State currently has 8 pts 12 minutes into the game vs Fresno State.

Comment

Bubble team Utah State currently has 8 pts 12 minutes into the game vs Fresno State.
                          Neither of those teams look very good offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                            Just an update that has nothing to do with IB as our coach.

Jans got NM St turned around and finished in 3rd place at 7-6 and 10-7 overall.
                            Talk,
                            Maybe CJ's best coaching job this year.
                            Between having to deal with his states idiotic Governor not letting them practice or play within the state, play ''home' games in a HS gym in El Paso and having to travel to Arizona just to practice...
                            Nuff said.
                            Well done Chris, well done. And of course, I'm not the only one noticing.
                            Don't be surprised to see NM State win the WAC tournament again next Saturday.
                            Business as usual.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Neither of those teams look very good offensively.
                              It's painful to watch for sure.

Comment

• Loyola is really good. You aren't going to want to find them in your bracket.

I'm totally jelly seeing Higgy, Kip and Jerry doing that final. One thing the Valley got right, they PAID to get great officials.

Comment

Working...
                                X