No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaka seriously looks 12 years old with hair... and he kind of went casual today

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Shaka seriously looks 12 years old with hair... and he kind of went casual today
      He's an excellent coach, and I believe he'd be a tremendous fit here. Obviously he's not going to leave UT for WSU...…...voluntarily.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        UNI gets Evansvilled on the road today. 665 games in row with a made 3. Gone.
        That might actually end their at large hopes today.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Washington got a win tonight... their game was postponed

Comment

• Our other 5 D1 opponents so far, ORU OSU MU USF & TU went 5-0 today, 4-0 on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              Washington got a win tonight... their game was postponed
              That would be more like "they didn't lose"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                UNI gets Evansvilled on the road today. 665 games in row with a made 3. Gone.
                UNI currently down 45-29 with 13 to go .... In the game. 29 pts in 27 minutes ...

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

That would be more like "they didn't lose"

Comment

• Not losing for them is a total win!!!

Comment

• Drake looks good early.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• SIU raining treys!
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• 12-6 SIU.

Comment

• If you're not watching Drake-SIU, you're missing a good one.

Comment

• 39-30 Drake at half. SIU shot six treys, four in a row, and led at one point by 10.

Comment

• Caleb Mills is stepping away from Houston for personal reasons per Twitter. Enormous loss. Preseason AAC player of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X