2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
    Yeesh this Oklahoma State team is not the same one that came to Wichita earlier.
    Both teams are different. Both teams are better. OSU is probably more better though.
    The Assman

Comment

• Houston leading Tulane 33-29 at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        Houston leading Tulane 33-29 at the half.
        Tulane played tough first half. Looked good.

Comment

Would love to see Tulane win. With this tournament....who knows.

However, I feel like Tulane can't play much better and Houston can.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Was there only one turnover for either team in the first half like the ESPN boxscore says? If so, that's nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Was there only one turnover for either team in the first half like the ESPN boxscore says? If so, that's nuts.
              Yep. Quite the contrast to the previous game where SMU and Cincy had 39.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I sure didn't notice any. So probably so lol
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Bye bye Seton Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                    Bye bye Seton Hall
                    *pop. Now Georgetown is one covid positive from either Creighton or UCONN to being a bid stealer

Comment

• Oklahoma state about to close out the win over Baylor. If we could have pulled that game out we are probably discussing what single digit seed we are going to get right now.

Comment

• Add Oregon State to the list of potential bid stealers
                        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Both teams are different. Both teams are better. OSU is probably more better though.
                          I'd guess they're maybe 1 jumper better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I'd guess they're maybe 1 jumper better.
                            Yeah I bet the team who beat the #2 team in the country is only one shot better than the team who needed a prayer answered to beat South Florida lol!

Comment

• 4 bid stealers remain:

Georgetown vs Creighton
                              Cinci vs WSU
                              Memphis vs Houston
                              Oregon State vs Colorado

Comment

• Cant believe I will have to root for Creighton tonight.
                                Last edited by shock-it-to-me; March 13, 2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X