No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Sherfield makes big shots. How many game winners is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth007 View Post
      Grant Sheffield sinks a 3 with 1 second left to blow Colorado State’s NCAA chances
      That may be the best thing Sherfield ever did for WSU.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Grant with a horrible shot for the game winner, but it went in and it helps WSU so whatever.
        Oh what a tangled web we weave.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I read part of that, and I'll volunteer to be the grammar police on an MVC press release.

It's CONTACT tracking not CONTRACT tracing. So many sources get that wrong.

Contract tracing is what Ted Lasso's Neighbor does with freedom of information requests.

Contact tracing is tracing the contacts you've had if you have a virus or an std.
          So what's CONTACT tracking then?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

So what's CONTACT tracking then?
            NM - misread your post. The darn "k" in there got the best of me.
            Last edited by Aargh; March 6, 2021, 09:48 AM.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• But, if you're not careful (i.e. wear 3 masks & goggles) you could contract it (it's a moving target)

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 6, 2021, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• So if there is a restraining order against you is that like a contract to keep you from contacting someone else? Just asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  So if there is a restraining order against you is that like a contract to keep you from contacting someone else? Just asking for a friend.
                  First laugh of the day....

Comment

So if there is a restraining order against you is that like a contract to keep you from contacting someone else? Just asking for a friend.
                    Restraining orders are merely suggestions. People take them too seriously.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

CONTACT tracing is the term used for those who are unable to tell the difference between contact tracing tracing and contract tracing. I believe it was somewhere around second grade that I learned the definitions of contact and contract. May have been third grade for contract.
                      That's not what he asked.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Say what you want about Lunardi, but historically he is pretty accurate on who makes the field but not necessarily their seeding. With that said, his updated seed list narrows the open spots down to just 6. He has teams like St. Bonny, Georgia Tech, UCONN, and UNC as >90% chance of making it.

These are the teams who are competing for those last 6 spots (Bubble teams on the left. Bolded teams who we want to win.) 15 teams for 6 spots.

VCU: A10 SF vs Davidison
                        Drake: MVC SF vs Missouri State
                        Michigan State: vs Michigan (TOMORROW)
                        Xavier: @ Marquette
                        Colorado State: lost last night. Thanks Grant
                        Boise State: idle
                        Seton Hall: @ St. Johns
                        Saint Louis: A10 SF vs St. Bonny
                        Utah State: @ Fresno State
                        SMU: vs c19
                        Memphis: @ Houston (TOMORROW)
                        Duke: @ UNC
                        Ole Miss: vs Vandy
                        Syracuse: idle
                        Wichita State: vs USF

Bonus: Rutgers @ Minnesota: Rutgers is slipping badly. A loss to Minnesota who is also playing awful could move Rutgers down closer to the bubble. Which might be good or bad.

Comment

• Nebraska beat Rutgers by 21 last week... Rutgers fails the eye test BADLY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            Nebraska beat Rutgers by 21 last week... Rutgers fails the eye test BADLY!!!
                            Imagine what people say after watching our close games or on national tv getting spanked by Memphis... Rutgers has 5 wins over tournament teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Imagine what people say after watching our close games or on national tv getting spanked by Memphis... Rutgers has 5 wins over tournament teams.
                              They have lost 10 games. That HAS to matter to. I know it doesn't for some teams. But barely over .500 needs to count for something

Comment

I thought my statute of limitations had expired...damit!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X