No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those infamous Fox regional networks that fewer and fewer people have access to these days. Another reason not to miss the Valley.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerLager View Post

Thank you, I tried my fox sports ap on Roku and it does not offer the game. If I log in through a computer it is available.
      You need the Fox Sports Go app which is different then Fox Sports app

Comment

• Duq and St. Bonnie is heating up. Was 40-19 at halftime for SB. Now lead cut to 10 with 13 to play. On NBC Sports. Didn't have to sign in or anything

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post

Add this to the list of what was wrong with the MVC.

Comment

I meant the fox sports go app. I did some more digging and apparently the only way to stream regional broadcast is if you are on a computer or if you use AT&T TV.
            Attached Files

Comment

Bubble games today:

Georgia Tech at Wake Forest: Need a Wake Forest win
              Duquesne vs St Bonny's: Root for Duquesne
              UMass vs. St Louis: Need Umass
              Dayton vs VCU: Need a Flyers win
              UNI vs Drake: Need a Panther win at the Valley Tourney
              Colorado St at Nevada: Need Grant to get us a win for Nevada

Bonny's win by 16. Loyola up 13 at the start of the second half.

Comment

• Arch Madness: Northern Iowa-Drake canceled at last minute; Drake advances

In a statement released after 7pm Friday, the Missouri Valley Conference said St. Louis’ COVID-19 protocols for contact tracing led to Northern Iowa being unable to play Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Arch Madness: Northern Iowa-Drake canceled at last minute; Drake advances

https://fox2now.com/sports/arch-madn...rake-advances/
                  I’m sure the UNI board is handling this maturely and isn’t throwing around conspiracy theories at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post

I’m sure the UNI board is handling this maturely and isn’t throwing around conspiracy theories at all.
                    I mean. I'm ready to throw around some conspiracies... The valley needs that extra bid financially lol

Comment

• wow. MVC COVID rules would’ve allowed the game to be played but the city of St. Louis’ rules were different and took precedent; something which the Valley didn’t know would happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

wow. MVC COVID rules would’ve allowed the game to be played but the city of St. Louis’ rules were different and took precedent; something which the Valley didn’t know would happen!
                        Another good reason I'm glad we're out of the Valley.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

wow. MVC COVID rules would’ve allowed the game to be played but the city of St. Louis’ rules were different and took precedent; something which the Valley didn’t know would happen!
                          Lol flat out saying they didn't prepare..."The MVC did not have the necessary conversations with local health officials" ....

Comment

I read part of that, and I'll volunteer to be the grammar police on an MVC press release.

It's CONTACT tracking not CONTRACT tracing. So many sources get that wrong.

Contract tracing is what Ted Lasso's Neighbor does with freedom of information requests.

Contact tracing is tracing the contacts you've had if you have a virus or an std.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Grant Sheffield sinks a 3 with 1 second left to blow Colorado State’s NCAA chances
                              Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• Grant with a horrible shot for the game winner, but it went in and it helps WSU so whatever.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X