No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see Reaves play as Jr, but this year, he has the ball in his hands a lot. Many of his threes are highly contested and taken off the bounce as opposed to catch and shoot. I would guess his numbers would be way better if he was just spotting up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      [/COLOR]

Scores Posted

After the Syracuse/UNC game and seeing how analysts were playing up the big Orange win, I felt a great disturbance in the force.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        I didn't see Reaves play as Jr, but this year, he has the ball in his hands a lot. Many of his threes are highly contested and taken off the bounce as opposed to catch and shoot. I would guess his numbers would be way better if he was just spotting up.
        The one thing I'd buy is if we were to say, AR is not really a PG, but is the best option OU has. Seems that the above indicates getting himself in a pickle late in the clock......a lot.

Comment

• I have no rooting interest, but, a couple of games today should be good to kick back and enjoy, purely as a fan:

Baylor/Mountaineers (4pm) and Illini/Michigan (6pm).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

The one thing I'd buy is if we were to say, AR is not really a PG, but is the best option OU has. Seems that the above indicates getting himself in a pickle late in the clock......a lot.
            I think this is one of the reasons he wanted to leave WSU. He wants the ball and wants to take lots of shots. The role he is playing right now is exactly what he played in HS his senior year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              I have no rooting interest, but, a couple of games today should be good to kick back and enjoy, purely as a fan:

Baylor/Mountaineers (4pm) and Illini/Michigan (6pm).
              I literally feel like taking the late afternoon off......:)

Comment

I think this is one of the reasons he wanted to leave WSU. He wants the ball and wants to take lots of shots. The role he is playing right now is exactly what he played in HS his senior year.
                So you’re sayin’ he’s a “chucker”?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

So you’re sayin’ he’s a “chucker”?

he has Erik Stevenson's dream role

Comment

he has Erik Stevenson's dream role
                    And the skills that Erik Stevenson dreams of

Comment

• WSU could have had a pretty good squad last year with Reaves and Keyser, but that's no lament (just saying)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

And the skills that Erik Stevenson dreams of
                        Careful there. Erik is an 80% FT just under AR and is 5% better from 3. AR is much better inside the arc. Now is there any doubt who I'd rather have? NO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Careful there. Erik is an 80% FT just under AR and is 5% better from 3. AR is much better inside the arc. Now is there any doubt who I'd rather have? NO!!!!
                          From what I've watched, AR takes the tough end of shot clock shots. ES takes the tough shots so he doesn't have to pass the ball.

Comment

• Waiting for the Good Man investigation to begin in 3...2...1...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Waiting for the Good Man investigation to begin in 3...2...1...
                              Ooof. I’ll avoid the political spin here but that’s bad optics at the very least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Ooof. I’ll avoid the political spin here but that’s bad optics at the very least.
                                I'm not sure I've ever heard that phrase either ... just such an odd thing to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X