2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I'm sure they were just giggling at our entire situation. Well, jokes on them. They are clearly the worst D1 bball team in the state.
    I told a buddy a few weeks back I thought Kansas State may be one of the worst teams in D1, period. They're proving me very correct!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
      F$$k Weber. And F$$ the wildkitten fan base. Just this summer we had to hear their constant sht about how the recent contract to play the Shocks was unfair because they play in the power 5 conference of the Big 12. That WSU should acknowledge its low status in the state. Further that the deal should have been more favorable to them because their program is on the rise and WSU comes from the lowly Missouri Valley and just recently moved up to the AAC. Same old sht I have been hearing from these pu$$ies and the chickenhawk fans for years. And this was before the Marshall investigation. These wildkitten clowns were saying our program is down and that their program was on the rise because of their GREAT RECRUITING CLASS. I am sure some of you guys have heard similar kind of talk.

As usual their fans talking smack about the MVC and getting their butts kicked by Loyola and Drake. Now getting their butts kicked at home by Fort Hays State. I guarantee shocker fans will not have to see or hear their fan base talking now. Their football program is sht. Their basketball program is sht. They are sht and they deserve everything they get for putting down my city and my university. If some of you all think that I am too hard on them, well you don't live in the Northeast part of the state and have to hear these constant put downs. I will not apologize. Go Shocks.
      I don't go quite as far as your hatred for K-State, but I do have a more than mild annoyance. Several years ago, my wife and I went to Manhattan for my BIL's graduation. I get that it is a joyous occasion for the University and did my part by wearing a purple polo (though not with the Powercat logo), but there was just a bit too much K-State love for my taste coming from my inlaws that day. My wife's twin sister, who is also a KSU grad, made a big deal about wanting a picture of the K-State grads in the family (her, my BIL, and my FIL). My MIL (who didn't even go to college) made some wise crack to some of my BIL's friends, saying that my wife, my SIL's husband, and I "just went to Wichita State." She certainly just meant it as kidding, but I didn't take it as such and wasn't alone. When we left for the day, my wife said in the car, "Maybe I should have just gone to K-State," implying that WSU was an inferior choice. I was like "F---THAT!"

When my wife did get her degree from WSU (she had taken the long route but finally got it done), I had an idea for a project where I collected letters from several WSU grads (including some on this board who, to this day, I still have never met), welcoming her into the Shocker Alumni family. It turned out to be a really neat thing that made me proud to be a Shocker.

Oh, remember my mention of playing it cool by wearing a purple polo to a KSU graduation? My SIL had the audacity of wearing a purple dress to my wife's WSU graduation. I was pissed.

Also, the night WSU beat Ohio State, I had good reason more than just being a Shocker fan to want to watch that game. However, my in-laws were having a family dinner-theatre outing at Crown Uptown to celebrate my MIL's birthday. Nobody seemed to understand that I really deserved to stay home and watch the game. Mrs. WS16 and I had only been married less than a year, so it's not like I had clout to back out. So I missed what will probably be the biggest WSU of my life because of my in-laws. None of them seemed to understand the joke I made five years later when I said that we should go to dinner and stay away from TVs when K-State played Loyola in the Elite Eight.

So...I don't hate K-State but I do have a sour taste for them.
      78-65

Comment

• Coach K is such a whiny baby. Take your loss and move on. He was going on and on about how the kids are suffering and can't be with their families on the holidays. Would he have had this same rant if they had won? I would suspect no. As someone pointed out, feel free to cancel your season coach if you're that concerned.

Comment

F$$k Weber. And F$$ the wildkitten fan base. Just this summer we had to hear their constant sht about how the recent contract to play the Shocks was unfair because they play in the power 5 conference of the Big 12. That WSU should acknowledge its low status in the state. Further that the deal should have been more favorable to them because their program is on the rise and WSU comes from the lowly Missouri Valley and just recently moved up to the AAC. Same old sht I have been hearing from these pu$$ies and the chickenhawk fans for years. And this was before the Marshall investigation. These wildkitten clowns were saying our program is down and that their program was on the rise because of their GREAT RECRUITING CLASS. I am sure some of you guys have heard similar kind of talk.

As usual their fans talking smack about the MVC and getting their butts kicked by Loyola and Drake. Now getting their butts kicked at home by Fort Hays State. I guarantee shocker fans will not have to see or hear their fan base talking now. Their football program is sht. Their basketball program is sht. They are sht and they deserve everything they get for putting down my city and my university. If some of you all think that I am too hard on them, well you don't live in the Northeast part of the state and have to hear these constant put downs. I will not apologize. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Nobody is forcing Duke to play are they? I assume they can voluntarily shut down. So if Coach K really believes they shouldn't be playing he should have the courage of his convictions and shut his program down for now.
            I agree. Nobody is making him and his program/school do anything.

I actually think college basketball is weathering things well. Only about 20% of the games are being cancelled (which is better than 25% for football). He was complaining that they were not going to be able to let their kids go home for the holidays - sure you can if you want, you just might have to take an extended holiday depending on what happens outside of the bubble.

Comment

And F$$k Coach K too. Anybody who really knows college basketball knew his team was overrated with all those freshmen coming in to play. They were ranked on name only. Just like Kentucky. But now that the fraud is exposed he wants all of college basketball to shut down. GTFO you pu$$y and stop crying.

I am sure with this quality loss they will go up in the rankings.
              Go tocles go!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Coach K is such a whiny baby. Take your loss and move on. He was going on and on about how the kids are suffering and can't be with their families on the holidays. Would he have had this same rant if they had won? I would suspect no. As someone pointed out, feel free to cancel your season coach if you're that concerned.
                I had to stop watching the game one Jay Bilas was going on one of his self-righteous rants again. Very in line with his alma mater.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Nobody is forcing Duke to play are they? I assume they can voluntarily shut down. So if Coach K really believes they shouldn't be playing he should have the courage of his convictions and shut his program down for now.
                  If he REALLY cared, he’d forgo his salary too and donate it to COVID research or causes.

Wish I could ***** while making $9M.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Weber should be fired T O D A Y! 3G should be made an offer T O D A Y! And the 13 point loss? It wasn't that close. FT Hays dominated start to finish. Good for them!
                    Did Ft Hays have more black athletes than K-State did? Isn't that why they won? ; D

I just ask because I didn't watch the game. I didn't even know the kitties lost 'til about an hour ago.

Comment

• Is it too late to back out of the series with KSU??

Don’t need any RPI killers on the schedule!!
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Is it too late to back out of the series with KSU??

Don’t need any RPI killers on the schedule!!
                        Hammertime!

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Hammertime!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Texas Tech down 1 to Abilene Christian with 8 minutes to go in the 2nd half.

JB with 4 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists...AND 6 turnovers.

Oh ya and this...

He might need to transfer again because the coach is a meany head.

Comment

Texas Tech down 1 to Abilene Christian with 8 minutes to go in the 2nd half.

Oh ya and this...

Lmfao
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Texas Tech down 1 to Abilene Christian with 8 minutes to go in the 2nd half.

Oh ya and this...

What?!?! Another hard nosed coach YELLING at a player?!?!

THINK OF THE KIDS!!!! HE’S RUINING LIVES!!!
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X