• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton still holds the ball a lot

Comment

• But playing a ton!

Comment

• JB playing a lot for a decent team; AM and Noah doing well. Sherfield up and down. Who am I missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          JB playing a lot for a decent team; AM and Noah doing well. Sherfield up and down. Who am I missing?
          No one. You're missing no one else.

Comment

• Comment

• Beakers whining about a bad whistle

Comment

• In this season of giving I'll be kind to Burton; he was underwhelming last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  In this season of giving I'll be kind to Burton; he was underwhelming last night.
                  That is being kind.

2 points, 2 assists, 2 TO's, 1 Rebound in 21 minutes. 1-4 shooting and 0-2 from FT.

Comment

• It looked like to me that JB was hesitant to shoot last night.

Comment

• HOWEVER, a coach I respect A LOT had him in the game A LOT....

Comment

• What I MEANT to say there was ....I see what you did there...:)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                          It looked like to me that JB was hesitant to shoot last night.
                          He should be hesitant. He’s not very good at it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He should be hesitant. He’s not very good at it.
                            I thought that he really improved his 3 point shooting last year at WSU. I know his percentage was better than ES and GS. And he had a knack for making big baskets on drives to the paint. He also made the tying basket in the final minute for Tech last night. But most of the night he looked uncomfortable.

Comment

• Don't know if this is where to put this, but Colorado leads Washington 43-17 with 4 to go in the 1st half. ES did not start and has not scored (0-2).

Comment

• Air Force Academy takes down Nevada 68-66. Grant Sherfield played 28 minutes, 10 points 1 reb 4 assists and 2 turnovers 0 -4 from the three

Comment

Working...
                                X