Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Random score of note

Indiana State is losing at half to ... Truman State? I think they are D2?

Also is it just me or is there way more random start times this year. I don't remember this many mid week day games in the past.
    When you don’t allow fans, you can schedule games whenever you want.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm glad to see that the liberal haven of Lawrence has no covid and can allow fans into the KU games.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        I'm glad to see that the liberal haven of Lawrence has no covid and can allow fans into the KU games.
        Was thinking the same thing.

Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Somebody needs to call McDermott and ask him if they ever practice free throws. That 7/14 line is Orukpe-like.
          Creighton even shoots close to average fts, they win going away. Fun game to watch. Not sure either is top 10.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Not that half-time scores mean a whole lot but Fort Hays State is leading K-State 35-29 at the half.

Also ORU hanging tough against OSU trailing 32-31 at the half in Stillwater.

Comment

• Iowa looks like the 2020 version of ‘suburban horse’.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• K-State down to Fort Hays state by 19...

Comment

• Does Marshall want to stay in Kansas? Looks like a job might open up in Manhattan.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Creighton even shoots close to average fts, they win going away. Fun game to watch. Not sure either is top 10.
                      Garrett out of position at point...McCormack at center tends to lose all poise as the game progresses. Question whether this KU team can find a solid identity this year.

Comment

• K-State is getting blown out by Ft. Hays State in Manhattan. FHS is 0-3 entering the game with losses to Washburn Emporia State and Nebraska-Kearney.

Might be interesting to check out a K-State message board this evening.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

K-State is getting blown out by Ft. Hays State in Manhattan. FHS is 0-3 entering the game with losses to Washburn Emporia State and Nebraska-Kearney.

I'm sure they were just giggling at our entire situation. Well, jokes on them. They are clearly the worst D1 bball team in the state.

Comment

• ORU lost to OSU by five. OSU is good but not as good as Mizzou...I don’t think. Cade Cunningham is legit. Abmus had 33+.

Comment

K-State is getting blown out by Ft. Hays State in Manhattan. FHS is 0-3 entering the game with losses to Washburn Emporia State and Nebraska-Kearney.

K-State supposedly has a really good recruiting class coming in but still this can't be playing well.

Comment

• I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but at the end of the game, after FHSU ran off the last minute with 3 offensive hustle boards, the Tiger point guard put out his hand to the KState guy guarding him (#5) like "good game" and #5 just looked at him and walked away. The FHSU player just kind of looked at him in shock and slapped his own hand.

I hope my team never does that, no matter how embarrassing the loss. KSU got outworked by a bunch of smaller, far less athletic, mostly farm kids that just wanted it more. Bruce Weber's house has to be on wheels at this point. Even Wyatt Thompson (who used to do Fort Hays games) and Stan Weber were kind of mocking the Kstate coach.

Bruce is a stand up guy though, and if he becomes aware of that dis, I bet he'll do something about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X