2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
    Sorry to interrupt your squabbles about Marshall monikers and the Peter Principle, but who are you guys rooting for in this afternoon’s tilt between the Chickenhawks and Bluejays?
    You can find discussion of this game here:

www.phog.net

Nobody here GAF. Have a nice day.

I guess since you asked, I am rooting for Covid-19 for all.

Comment

• Maybe that 'meteor' was the earthquake....:)

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Houston just paused their season with covid.
        Amazing to watch the Houston game(s) and see so many fans in the stands. We've seen games with a few people scattered about an arena, but they went and multiplied those numbers with a LOT of fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Amazing to watch the Houston game(s) and see so many fans in the stands. We've seen games with a few people scattered about an arena, but they went and multiplied those numbers with a LOT of fans.
          Crowd may look larger there since they play in a high school gym.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
            Sorry to interrupt your squabbles about Marshall monikers and the Peter Principle, but who are you guys rooting for in this afternoon’s tilt between the Chickenhawks and Bluejays?
            Might be the only time in history I’d take sCUm. The other sKUm can go **** themselves.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is there any reason why Northeast Kansas College is allowing fans in the stands?

Is there a reason why we aren’t?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Is there any reason why Northeast Kansas College is allowing fans in the stands?

It's basketball season. The virus doesn't transmit during that time if you're in Douglas County.

But Sedgwick County leadership is too busy trying to take care of us. I'm so thankful for that.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Robbie Hummel thinks he is Jay Bilas. It's so awkward and brutal to listen to. At least try to have your own schtick. Yikes.

Comment

• Random score of note

Indiana State is losing at half to ... Truman State? I think they are D2?

Also is it just me or is there way more random start times this year. I don't remember this many mid week day games in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Robbie Hummel thinks he is Jay Bilas. It's so awkward and brutal to listen to. At least try to have your own schtick. Yikes.
                      Disagree very much. I like Robbie Hummel. He's like Jay Bilas if Jay Bilas shut the hell up about officiating and the NCAA.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Absolute horseshit that both KU and KSU can have fans in the arena but we can’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Disagree very much. I like Robbie Hummel. He's like Jay Bilas if Jay Bilas shut the hell up about officiating and the NCAA.
                          Ya, but Hummel is a d!ckhead.

Comment

• Somebody needs to call McDermott and ask him if they ever practice free throws. That 7/14 line is Orukpe-like.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Haha the FVV wannabe choked at the line.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Is there any reason why Northeast Kansas College is allowing fans in the stands?

KU Med School is head of our county Health decisions. Why else?

Comment

Working...
                                X