No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if WSU gets beat down it’s a problem with the coaches and their lack of getting the most of their players.

If Furman loses or OU gets beat down it’s because the other team had “one of those nights.”

Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
      So if WSU gets beat down it’s a problem with the coaches and their lack of getting the most of their players.

If Furman loses or OU gets beat down it’s because the other team had “one of those nights.”

Got it.
      He’s been a WSU fan for 60 years. Don’t doubt him.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Because he wasn't getting enough PG time due to Sherfield or because Sherfield left?

I don't think either. From Burton's tweets posted here, I think MikeKennedyRulZ might be closer than you think.
        I don’t think you know or anyone else knows for sure. He and Sherfield didn’t get along but I don’t think JB liked GM either. He will get less play time at TT. I don’t think it will work out for him.

Comment

• So Reeves had 6 TO tonight. Burton had 6 TO tonight. Stevenson is currently in action tonight and has started 0-2 against Seattle University.

I sure don’t miss the turnovers.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
            Xavier shot 57% from the field, tough to beat a team that shoots that well
            Obviously you didn't watch the game.
            It's not really that hard to shoot 57% from the field when the opposition is hardly playing defense - which is what OU was doing tonight.
            it was lackluster effort on defense and OU was just glad to get on the plane and go home.
            I'm sure even BR teaches better effort on the defensive side of the ball.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He’s been a WSU fan for 60 years. Don’t doubt him.
              I've been a WSU fan for more than 60 years and lots of WSU fans doubt me. But I'm a little like Marshall. I don't care what people think about me. If you got to know me personally, I'm likeable that way. I can be a total a-hole, and when I show that I get a lot of grief. Some would even like me gone from SN.

That's not a bad analogy to Marshall's situation. Totally charming and loved in one instance and then a group of former players hated him enough that they decided to take him down and they succeeded. Marshall's strongest supporters agreed to pay Marshall $7 mill to go away after they saw the report from the investigation.

Last edited by Aargh; December 9, 2020, 11:13 PM.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

FHSU was also without their HC and associate HC due to Covid. Their 2nd assistant coached the team.

As I realized this was a buy game, I concluded that KSU might want to change its name to Jessie Smollet University — people who pay to get beat up.

Comment

• Washington guard finished with 3 points, 4 rebounds, and two turnovers in 26 minutes. 1-5 from the field (right around his average of 28%).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

As I realized this was a buy game, I concluded that KSU might want to change its name to Jessie Smollet University — people who pay to get beat up.
                    LOL!! Zing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Texas Tech down 1 to Abilene Christian with 8 minutes to go in the 2nd half.

JB with 4 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists...AND 6 turnovers.

Oh ya and this...

He might need to transfer again because the coach is a meany head.
                      Welcome to the real world JB buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don’t think you know or anyone else knows for sure. He and Sherfield didn’t get along but I don’t think JB liked GM either. He will get less play time at TT. I don’t think it will work out for him.
                        Burton is starting for the 17th ranked Texas Tech. He had the 3rd highest minutes in this last game. He was a good player for the Shocks and he was the one player that I wish would have stayed.

Comment

• Texas Tech squeezes by Abiline Christian 51-44. Jamarius did play 33 minutes. 4 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 6 turnovers.

Chicago State must be even worse than usual this year. 0-6 with an average marging of defeat of 36 points. Latest loss to Loyola-Chicago 51-88.

Mizzou moves to 4-0 with a 69-60 home win over a decent Liberty team.

Washington hammers Seattle 73-41. Craig's boy with 3 points (1-5 FG's), 4 rebounds, 2 steals, 0 assists and 2 turnovers in 26 minutes. No doubt still suffering from 3G PTSD.

12 games cancelled or postoponed including Top 20 game between Michigan State and Virginia.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Obviously you didn't watch the game.
                            It's not really that hard to shoot 57% from the field when the opposition is hardly playing defense - which is what OU was doing tonight.
                            it was lackluster effort on defense and OU was just glad to get on the plane and go home.
                            I'm sure even BR teaches better effort on the defensive side of the ball.

That is all.
                            You are correct; all I saw was the box score

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                              Xavier shot 57% from the field, tough to beat a team that shoots that well
                              How about them Huskies? How has your boy ES been playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Texas Tech down 1 to Abilene Christian with 8 minutes to go in the 2nd half.

JB with 4 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists...AND 6 turnovers.

Oh ya and this...

He might need to transfer again because the coach is a meany head.
                                He likes to stuff all the stats, can’t ignore the TOS

Comment

Working...
                                X