2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    Does Marshall want to stay in Kansas? Looks like a job might open up in Manhattan.
    Weber should be fired T O D A Y! 3G should be made an offer T O D A Y! And the 13 point loss? It wasn't that close. FT Hays dominated start to finish. Good for them!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but at the end of the game, after FHSU ran off the last minute with 3 offensive hustle boards, the Tiger point guard put out his hand to the KState guy guarding him (#5) like "good game" and #5 just looked at him and walked away. The FHSU player just kind of looked at him in shock and slapped his own hand.

I hope my team never does that, no matter how embarrassing the loss. KSU got outworked by a bunch of smaller, far less athletic, mostly farm kids that just wanted it more. Bruce Weber's house has to be on wheels at this point. Even Wyatt Thompson (who used to do Fort Hays games) and Stan Weber were kind of mocking the Kstate coach.

Bruce is a stand up guy though, and if he becomes aware of that dis, I bet he'll do something about it.
      What did Wyatt Thompson and Weber have to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        ORU lost to OSU by five. OSU is good but not as good as Mizzou...I don’t think. Cade Cunningham is legit. Abmus had 33+.
        Abmas had 36 points, 6 rebounds and 9 assists. He was 11-20 from the field including 7-12 from 3 and 7-7 from the line.

Comment

• K-State loses 81-68 to previously 0-3 Ft Hays St.

K-State pauses season (PS, it's not due to COVID).

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Abmas had 36 points, 6 rebounds and 9 assists. He was 11-20 from the field including 7-12 from 3 and 7-7 from the line.
            The dude can flat out play. He shoots from the ozone. He just a sophomore. Yikes!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

The dude can flat out play. He shoots from the ozone. He just a sophomore. Yikes!
              Yeah, the dude is a big time player. We're going to have our hands full with Cunningham. Great opportunity for our guys to step up to a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but at the end of the game, after FHSU ran off the last minute with 3 offensive hustle boards, the Tiger point guard put out his hand to the KState guy guarding him (#5) like "good game" and #5 just looked at him and walked away. The FHSU player just kind of looked at him in shock and slapped his own hand.

I hope my team never does that, no matter how embarrassing the loss. KSU got outworked by a bunch of smaller, far less athletic, mostly farm kids that just wanted it more. Bruce Weber's house has to be on wheels at this point. Even Wyatt Thompson (who used to do Fort Hays games) and Stan Weber were kind of mocking the Kstate coach.

Bruce is a stand up guy though, and if he becomes aware of that dis, I bet he'll do something about it.
                I love me some WuDrWu, but Weber is a whiny banty rooster who kind of deserves this...in his post game presser, the tone I got was he was campaigning to keep his job....I think his act wears thin...

Good for Ft.Hays, though....

Comment

• ******* needs to be doing an expose on KSU basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I'm sure they were just giggling at our entire situation. Well, jokes on them. They are clearly the worst D1 bball team in the state.
                    FHSU was also without their HC and associate HC due to Covid. Their 2nd assistant coached the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

FHSU was also without their HC and associate HC due to Covid. Their 2nd assistant coached the team.
                      Well KSU has been without a HC for years now according to their fanbase.

Comment

• F$$k Weber. And F$$ the wildkitten fan base. Just this summer we had to hear their constant sht about how the recent contract to play the Shocks was unfair because they play in the power 5 conference of the Big 12. That WSU should acknowledge its low status in the state. Further that the deal should have been more favorable to them because their program is on the rise and WSU comes from the lowly Missouri Valley and just recently moved up to the AAC. Same old sht I have been hearing from these pu$$ies and the chickenhawk fans for years. And this was before the Marshall investigation. These wildkitten clowns were saying our program is down and that their program was on the rise because of their GREAT RECRUITING CLASS. I am sure some of you guys have heard similar kind of talk.

As usual their fans talking smack about the MVC and getting their butts kicked by Loyola and Drake. Now getting their butts kicked at home by Fort Hays State. I guarantee shocker fans will not have to see or hear their fan base talking now. Their football program is sht. Their basketball program is sht. They are sht and they deserve everything they get for putting down my city and my university. If some of you all think that I am too hard on them, well you don't live in the Northeast part of the state and have to hear these constant put downs. I will not apologize. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                          F$$k Weber. And F$$ the wildkitten fan base. Just this summer we had to hear their constant sht about how the recent contract to play the Shocks was unfair because they play in the power 5 conference of the Big 12. That WSU should acknowledge its low status in the state. Further that the deal should have been more favorable to them because their program is on the rise and WSU comes from the lowly Missouri Valley and just recently moved up to the AAC. Same old sht I have been hearing from these pu$$ies and the chickenhawk fans for years. And this was before the Marshall investigation. These wildkitten clowns were saying our program is down and that their program was on the rise because of their GREAT RECRUITING CLASS. I am sure some of you guys have heard similar kind of talk.

As usual their fans talking smack about the MVC and getting their butts kicked by Loyola and Drake. Now getting their butts kicked at home by Fort Hays State. I guarantee shocker fans will not have to see or hear their fan base talking now. Their football program is sht. Their basketball program is sht. They are sht and they deserve everything they get for putting down my city and my university. If some of you all think that I am too hard on them, well you don't live in the Northeast part of the state and have to hear these constant put downs. I will not apologize. Go Shocks.
                          Now tell us how you really feel, and don't hold anything back this time
                          :)
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Coach K after their Duke lost to Illinois wants college basketball to reconsider whether they should be playing during a covid pandemic.

Comment

• And F$$k Coach K too. Anybody who really knows college basketball knew his team was overrated with all those freshmen coming in to play. They were ranked on name only. Just like Kentucky. But now that the fraud is exposed he wants all of college basketball to shut down. GTFO you pu$$y and stop crying.

I am sure with this quality loss they will go up in the rankings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                Coach K after their Duke lost to Illinois wants college basketball to reconsider whether they should be playing during a covid pandemic.
                                Nobody is forcing Duke to play are they? I assume they can voluntarily shut down. So if Coach K really believes they shouldn't be playing he should have the courage of his convictions and shut his program down for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X