X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Has Good-man seriously not made ONE single comment about this?
    Nope. Don't expect he will either. Gregg hurt his feelings because he didn't suck up to him. That was his sole motivation.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Has Good-man seriously not made ONE single comment about this?

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Mason Madsen (the one that made shots against us in the tourney) is transferring now from Cincy too. I think they are down to 5 or so players at this point.
    He is #6. His brother Gabe is also on the list.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Mason Madsen (the one that made shots against us in the tourney) is transferring now from Cincy too. I think they are down to 5 or so players at this point.
    This is soooooo bad for the league.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

lower portion of the league this year is imploding.
    Shox recruited him pretty hard out of HS. I know inter-conference transfers are not allowed, but he is a player I like!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

lower portion of the league this year is imploding.

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by giskard View Post
    So will ******* go lurking around Cincinnati players trying to dig up dirt on them now?

Leave a comment:

• Wuzee
    replied
    Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Showing my age on this one....WEIRD SCIENCE, 1985....."Gary? Who's Gary?"

You said you were combing your hair!

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    There's going to be some disappointed players in the portal this year. Looks like it's going to be a buyer's market. I hope there's a quality 6'10 (or taller) post and a skilled PG - both Fr.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I’m willing to bet he’s basing it on the blowout loss at Memphis and poor numbers in KP and other predictive metrics.

Which is pretty thin evidence, IMO. One bad game and potentially faulty metrics in a COVID season?

Never mind the wins at Ole Miss and vs Houston, those don’t fit his narrative.

Yeah, the loss to Cincinnati was not good but are we the only team in America who is not allowed one single blemish? Houston lost to ECU and Memphis lost to Tulsa at home. Neither of those teams is ranked ahead of Cincinnati in the NET.

In fact, looking at Memphis schedule, it would seem that their lofty NET ranking (a whole 20 spots ahead of us, wowwwww) is thanks to a 17 point win over St Mary’s in the first game of the year.

Memphis had zero, zero, as in none, Q1 wins. Parrish wants to give Memphis more credit for two close losses against Houston than to WSU for actually beating Houston and Ole Miss.
    That is a great analysis!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    I know we had an implosion last year ... But we still returned Etienne, Dexter and Wade. They are losing all their key pieces

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
    Wow I will take Eason in a heartbeat!
    You and everyone else! Dude is gonna have his pick pretty much.

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied
    Wow I will take Eason in a heartbeat!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Eason in the portal now too. Cincinnati is imploding. The rumors are Brannen is different in the locker room than in public.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X