Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerFever
    replied
    With the new transfer rules in place, I expect these massive coups and group dropout rates to continue. This is going to turn into more like the NBA where the players will have all of the power and the coaches will just be scorekeepers. This is what everybody wants now so don't be upset for what we get.

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied
    So Cinci and USF both at 6 transfers leaving. Not great for the conference

Leave a comment:

• apkbaum
    replied
    Almost all of the quote retweets on this are guessing it’s either Cincy or USF (obviously due to their high transfer numbers).
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by apkbaum; March 17, 2021, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The rumor is that Keith Williams didn't actually get hurt in our game.. he literally quit and walked off the court because of Brannen. Which makes perfect sense of why no one saw an injury and he was perfectly fine playing Houston 24 hours later.
    I thought that exact thought during the game, but then thought I was crazy for thinking it. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

While it may be true .. Whoever "LarryMims" is has "OSU Buckeyes" in his profile ... That's like taking rumors about WSU from a KU fan...
    The guy he credits appears to be a Cinci fan, although his twitter feed is a mess. Could be a troll account, or at least including #bearcats in his profile is a troll.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Just a few more tweets to add to the offseason turmoil in the AAC, and Cinci specifically.

While it may be true .. Whoever "LarryMims" is has "OSU Buckeyes" in his profile ... That's like taking rumors about WSU from a KU fan...

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Just a few more tweets to add to the offseason turmoil in the AAC, and Cinci specifically.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied

We Beat SMU (after coming back from 24 down) and crushed Tulsa (who won the conference) last year after Marshall had obviously lost the team too.... soooo not that crazy lol.
    Sometimes a team can coalesce when they have a common energy. That's the approach Major John Reismann took with his unmotivated troops. Okay so it was a movie, but it was a damn good guys movie.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    That team was obviously in complete turmoil, which makes it even more ridiculous that we couldn’t beat them.
    We Beat SMU (after coming back from 24 down) and crushed Tulsa (who won the conference) last year after Marshall had obviously lost the team too.... soooo not that crazy lol.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Wait, I didn't think inter-conference transfers were allowed...

Is Tulane leaving the conference or did Hunters staff just call to wish him well?

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    They are allowed, but you have to sit out a year and can't receive financial aid during that year if I understand correctly.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Wait, I didn't think inter-conference transfers were allowed...

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    That team was obviously in complete turmoil, which makes it even more ridiculous that we couldn’t beat them.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He is #6. His brother Gabe is also on the list.
    The rumor is that Keith Williams didn't actually get hurt in our game.. he literally quit and walked off the court because of Brannen. Which makes perfect sense of why no one saw an injury and he was perfectly fine playing Houston 24 hours later.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Karma will catch up with ******* one day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X