Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Is there a trend here? Are we witnessing the political climate starting to parallel the college basketball world. After Brannen and Hunter get fired...there will only be two - Jankovich and Dooley. Are they next???

Please don't misunderstand...if there were truly some bs racial stuff going on...I get it. There's no place for that. Ever!!! But if this is a coup on the suburban white guy (coaches)...uggghhh...what a mess.

Not judging...just wondering...

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Would love to add him, but alas he would have to sit a year here due to inter-conference rules. The line will be long indeed, just like Douchman's ugly face...
    I didn't think this rule applied to grad transfers (i.e. Alterique Gilbert). Not that I think we are likely to get Yetna as he will have a big line of suitors, but making a phone call certainly couldn't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

USF might be fully imploding. Could be a full reset for them. Read through the tweet thread ... not only did a ton of players transfer, now this combined with less than stellar results then also coimbined with the fact that Gregory didn't sign the extension that was presented to him before the year ... lots of doubt here.
    If anyone knows, I'd be interested in knowing what was said. After what was said at Creighton that blew up, it doesn't take much for people to go crazy. OTOH, Gregory should have addressed it with the team afterward, because of the sensitive nature, but it also could be he did address it, and it still blew up. Or it could have been a very bad, racist comment, and he couldn't have made it better, but either way, it should have been addressed by Gregory. Who knows? Our World is just Nuts right now.

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Not sure why you all keep showing this hack. ***** about him but them follow him and retweet him. Just feeding the troll.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Would love to add him, but alas he would have to sit a year here due to inter-conference rules. The line will be long indeed, just like Douchman's ugly face...

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

USF might be fully imploding. Could be a full reset for them. Read through the tweet thread ... not only did a ton of players transfer, now this combined with less than stellar results then also combined with the fact that Gregory didn't sign the extension that was presented to him before the year ... lots of doubt here.
    Is ******* ready to launch a full-scale attack?!

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    They need to change the rule. You get ONE free transfer.

After that, you have to sit a year. Transfer a third time, you lose a year of eligibility.
    Also, if you start the year at a school, you have to finish.

No transferring mid season or at semester.

Leave a comment:

• shockersx
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Yes, and create a huge new workload for the staff. I don’t know who is going to want to coach college basketball in 5 years when the players can threaten to leave every time the coach does something for their own good. Sucking up to college kids-yuck.
    Is it a permanent rule change or just for this academic year? Or has that been decided yet

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    With the new transfer rules in place, I expect these massive coups and group dropout rates to continue. This is going to turn into more like the NBA where the players will have all of the power and the coaches will just be scorekeepers. This is what everybody wants now so don't be upset for what we get.
    Yes, and create a huge new workload for the staff. I don’t know who is going to want to coach college basketball in 5 years when the players can threaten to leave every time the coach does something for their own good. Sucking up to college kids-yuck.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
    Almost all of the quote retweets on this are guessing it’s either Cincy or USF (obviously due to their high transfer numbers).

USF might be fully imploding. Could be a full reset for them. Read through the tweet thread ... not only did a ton of players transfer, now this combined with less than stellar results then also combined with the fact that Gregory didn't sign the extension that was presented to him before the year ... lots of doubt here.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied

After that, you have to sit a year. Transfer a third time, you lose a year of eligibility.
    I think THIS is a very good idea

Leave a comment:

• Shocktoberfest
    replied

After that, you have to sit a year. Transfer a third time, you lose a toe.
    FIFY

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Yep ShockerFever. Glad we got a great winning culture going on! We should be able to highly benefit on transfers! Making the tourney AGAIN was HUGE for the program with our new coach!!! Now let's go make some noise!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X