Clear All

• mattdalt
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Well done!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Gotta love how much the announcers are talking up Penny .... While playing in the NIT with one of the national top recruiting classes ..... Again.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

I'll assume I'm wrong on that point then. I need to double-check the AAC rules of grad transfers. Yerba would certainly be a nice addition if it is indeed possible.
    I couldn't find an online copy of the current AAC policy manual, but unless there has been a change since 18-19, it appears that grad transfers are also subject to the intra-conference 1 year lost eligibility rule. The exception to that is an athlete who starts at an AAC school, transfers to an non-AAC school and then becomes a grad transfer, but obviously that is not the case with Yetna.

Leave a comment:

• Good News
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Normally Parish has been pretty pro-WSU .. but I guess the memphis fandom is blinding him. Memphis media in general is horrible. They have no problem going on slander campaigns with half facts anytime Memphis is slighted.
    I quit listening to him years ago, but I do agree that he's off the charts with his Memphis fandom. I haven't remembered him being particularly pro-WSU.

Remember that Penny is Memphis born and raised (and is pretty much a no contest GOAT from there), just like ******* (except the GOAT part) - so you're basically asking a glorified Bob Lutz to be objective about a Shocks team coached by Antoine, Darnell, and Ricky Ross.

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

That and him hitting a kid, choking an assistant,t and generally being boorish. (See his discussion about Nurger's girlfriend.)
    Nowhere near as boorish and stupid as this your post.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied

That and him hitting a kid, choking an assistant,t and generally being boorish. (See his discussion about Nurger's girlfriend.)
    What? Nurger's girlfriend? What did I miss? Thought I'd seen/heard EVERYTHING....

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    Is there a trend here? Are we witnessing the political climate starting to parallel the college basketball world. After Brannen and Hunter get fired...there will only be two - Jankovich and Dooley. Are they next???

Please don't misunderstand...if there were truly some bs racial stuff going on...I get it. There's no place for that. Ever!!! But if this is a coup on the suburban white guy (coaches)...uggghhh...what a mess.

Not judging...just wondering...
    Which is why this topic really needs its own stage....

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

Since you can't refute the behavior, do you just post a gif?

Leave a comment:

• mattdalt
    replied

Since you can't refute the behavior, do you just post a gif?

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    It use to be that to get the grad transfer exemption a grad transfer had to enroll in a grad program not offered by his school. Am I dreaming that and, if not, has that gone by the wayside?

Not that the educational considerations are the driving force behind these moves. Most likely future economic opportunities is the main thing.

Yetna, who is from Paris, would no doubt be able to make some coin playing professional overseas. But he may have his eyes on the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Everything I've seen has Yetna as a RsJR and a grad transfer.
    I'll assume I'm wrong on that point then. I need to double-check the AAC rules of grad transfers. Yerba would certainly be a nice addition if it is indeed possible.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

A. I think it does apply to grad transfers and only didn't apply to AG because UConn was leaving the conference and B. Yetna is a redshirt sophomore so I don't see how that would apply in this case anyhow.
    Everything I've seen has Yetna as a RsJR and a grad transfer.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I didn't think this rule applied to grad transfers (i.e. Alterique Gilbert). Not that I think we are likely to get Yetna as he will have a big line of suitors, but making a phone call certainly couldn't hurt.
    A. I think it does apply to grad transfers and only didn't apply to AG because UConn was leaving the conference and B. Yetna is a redshirt sophomore so I don't see how that would apply in this case anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• mattdalt
    replied

Nope. Don't expect he will either. Gregg hurt his feelings because he didn't suck up to him. That was his sole motivation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X