X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockdaWorld
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Apparently Harris is returning to Memphis as a walk-on? That seems odd.
    Will he live with Penny and Lomax?

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Wow. What a strange off season.

Leave a comment:

• TrackSuitAndTie
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Tyler Harris, shocker killer, returning must have had something to do with that?

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Tyler Harris, shocker killer, returning must have had something to do with that?

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    This is all so confusing. Hampton->portal->Memphis->portal-> ?

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Sometimes you just get the right coach with the right system and the right players at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    Porter Mosier 54.8 winning % as a head coach... how did he suddenly get smart?
    oh, I dunno... experience?
    Working for Rick Majerus certainly helped. Majerus was a basketball coaching genius.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Porter Mosier 54.8 winning % as a head coach... how did he suddenly get smart?
    oh, I dunno... experience?

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    I am a Brown supporter, because I am a Wichita State supporter, and I want to be a Brown believer, but my goodness, you watch Loyola run their offense and it’s like they’re playing an entirely different sport than us. Hard cutting, sharp passing, good shots.
    It’s really sad that you had to begin your point with “I am a Brown supporter, because I am a Wichita State supporter”, after 1700+ posts on here. Everyone on here knows you love the Shox or you wouldn’t have spent your time here. However, this is a time of political correctness, and “mob think”.

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    I’ll give IB an off-season to install his own offense.

If it’s similar to the slow, little movement, ball screen offense that we’ve all seen the last few seasons, then I’ll be critical.
    No doubt. Horrible execution.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    I’ll give IB an off-season to install his own offense.

If it’s similar to the slow, little movement, ball screen offense that we’ve all seen the last few seasons, then I’ll be critical.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    I am a Brown supporter, because I am a Wichita State supporter, and I want to be a Brown believer, but my goodness, you watch Loyola run their offense and it’s like they’re playing an entirely different sport than us. Hard cutting, sharp passing, good shots.
    That was very evident all year.

Krutwig is a very smart player who sees the whole floor.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    While I don't disagree... Krutwig is a very unique type of big man. Very pass oriented. Those are few and far between. Their offense would look totally different if their big man was Udeze. That's not a knock on Udeze but his skill set is completely different than Krutwig and they would have to have a different game plan to take advantage of that.

They also are a very good shooting team ... Which makes everything look better lol

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X