X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

I believe its 100% he goes to a different conference. If memory serves me correct, no intra conference transfers are allowed in the American. The only way we were able to get AG is because UCONN was leaving for browner pastures.
    I'm not sure grad transfers fall under the same rule since they've technically graduated from their school.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Went and listened to Parrish and Norlander's podcast garbage. Love this quote from Parrish:

"Wichita state is the 4th best team in the AAC and won a schedule induced regular season championship."

Yikes. If that is his analysis, I guess it is easier than I thought to be a basketball "expert". Epic failure. Them's some real Memphis tears right there.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    All I gotta say to Parrish: Maybe don't lose to Tulsa twice and dodge the game in Wichita. I would be willing to listen to their argument if they had done those things. They didn't, so they have zero argument.

Leave a comment:

• Wooglin
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Ouch! That is going to hurt USF and the AAC if he goes to a different conference, which is likely.
    I believe its 100% he goes to a different conference. If memory serves me correct, no intra conference transfers are allowed in the American. The only way we were able to get AG is because UCONN was leaving for browner pastures.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Gary Parish so salty about us winning the regular season championship. Listening to the podcast and just can’t accept the fact we won.
    Gary Parish is another crybaby Memphis pu$$y fan whining about how they got screwed because they finished 3rd in the AAC. Its not the Shocks fault that Memphis players develop virus issues and were unable to play games. Nor is it the Shocks fault that Penny refuse to come to Wichita and play. The Shocks won the league fair and played the games in front of them. I would advice Parish to stand up bend over stick his head between legs and liik his own a$$.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Gary Parish so salty about us winning the regular season championship. Listening to the podcast and just can’t accept the fact we won.
    Normally Parish has been pretty pro-WSU .. but I guess the memphis fandom is blinding him. Memphis media in general is horrible. They have no problem going on slander campaigns with half facts anytime Memphis is slighted.

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied

Showing my age on this one....WEIRD SCIENCE, 1985....."Gary? Who's Gary?"

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    I usually like him but he can’t ever be taken seriously at a national level because of his Memphis fandom.

Enjoy the NIT, Gar.

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    Parish is a Memphis homer. His guy Penny had every opportunity to prevent it. All he had to do is play the game in Wichita and beat us, but he chose not to. He should just shut up. We are the AAC champions.

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

USF losing Collins as a grad transfer.
    Ouch! That is going to hurt USF and the AAC if he goes to a different conference, which is likely.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Guess that opens a spot for Chapman. This is, if he actually ends up there.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    It's apparently Portal day. Elijah Joiner from Tulsa is in the portal.
    Yeah this list is about to explode now that seasons are done, coaches being fired, coaches leaving for better gigs....etc.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    It's apparently Portal day. Elijah Joiner from Tulsa is in the portal.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

USF losing Collins as a grad transfer.
    Hate to see that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X